Accident

*Revalis POV*

I woke up early so that I could do my usual morning training. I quickly went outside, noticing that no one other was awake at this time. I couldn't train here like I usually do at the flight range, so I decided to find a few monsters. Unfortunately, I just found a few lost bokoblins and lizalfos. Tze, does this region doesn't have something more challenging to offer? The same second I thought this, I heard a loud roar. This roar seemed recalcitrant familiar. As I turned around, I almost got shot by a shock arrow. A silver Lynel.

I flew up with my inimitably gale and started shooting at it. I managed to give him a head shot and thus, the Lynel was paralyzed for a short spell. I nosedived, giving him more precise shots and a few cuts with my claws. Regrettably, the Lynel was faster than I thought. He got up hasty, grabbing and throwing me against a by mischance placed rock. I felt the warm blood shooting up my head, pouring out soon after. I won't loose against such an asinine beast! Otherwise, I'm not worthy to call myself a champion. Preparing my bow, the Lynel ran towards me, as if it wanted to crush me between its horns. This time, I reacted faster. I dodged and for a little while, I saw everything in slow-motion, being able to shoot several arrows, aiming its head, body and legs. At some point, our fight became a wild melee. I began to see blurry, but I knew that the Lynel didn't feel much better. And so, I tried to giving him a headshot again for that this stupid fight finally ends!Hmph, I needed three attempts because of my blurry view. Weak. Eventually, I winged it and the Lynel vanished in a purple cloud. Hah, I won. But I couldn't celebrate for long as I saw more and more black and white spots. Falling in the high grass, I saw nothing than black.

As I woke up, I noticed that the sun has been moving since the last time I saw it. As it came back to my mind what happened, I came to the conclusion that I fainted, laying in the grass for a couple of hours. I checked the time on my Shiekah Slate, seeing that it was already the afternoon. I had scratches everywhere. Touching the place my headace came from, I could feel a pretty deep wound, but at least it stopped bleeding. I couldn't fly exactly well, so I prefered going on foot back to the castle, rather than having a crash landing. I tried to cover up a bit so that no one could directly indentify me as the fallen rito champion. Rushing across the town, I decided to enter my room by flying on top of my balcony, using the window as my door.

I'm exhausted. I don't eat breakfast, so of course I was tired after this fight. Man, and I thought I'd still have enough energy saved. So I tried to sleep, examining and medicating my wounds after. I don't need Mipha for this, I would be the same as this pathetic little knight then. If I wouldn't have been so stupid in this fight, I wouldn't have myself injured. So it's my own fault. To conclude I deserve the pain I'm feeling because it's self-inflicted. You need pain and mistakes so you can learn from it. At least that's my experience.

*Zeldas POV*

I didn't saw Revali for the whole day now. He wasn't even at the common lunch. As I looked in his room, he wasn't there. He probably out there, training, but I wonder why he didn't show up earlier. I hope he'll come for dinner. If he won't, I will have to send search parties.

*Revalis POV*

As the time flew by too fast again, it got almost dinner time. Though I don't want to show myself like this to the others, I know that they'll find me either way. At least I'm looking a little bit better after I took a shower and fixed my hair. I just try walking casually to the dining room, but the champions eyes were immediatly on me. It makes me feel like I'm doing something illegal, but man, I just want to eat for once. I sat next to Urbosa, which turns out to be a mistake.

Urbosa: Revali, what have you done?!

Revali: I don't know what you mean.

Urbosa: First, you weren't with us for lunch. Secondly, your bruises are visible for everyone.

Revali: Hmph, seems like I got into a fight with a Lynel. Nothing too big but apparently, I fell unconscious after.

Mipha: Should I heal you?

Revali: Thanks, I don't need your help.

Mipha: Can you even fly like that?

Revali: Hardly, but I manage.

Mipha: So you really don'-

Revali: No!

Urbosa: Why won't you accept her help? She just wants the best for you!

Revali: Possible but I'm FINE! I don't need any help. I never needed it and I will never need it!

Zelda: Revali, you have to care more about your health! You have to fight when Calamity Ganon awakes, and in this state, you couldn't!

Revali: Of course I could!

Zelda: No, you couldn't!

Revali: I know I could! If  you don't believe me then it's your problem! Learn to behave like an adult!

Urbosa: Hey, hey, hey. Stop now. We don't want you to argue now.

Revali: Hmph!

After I ate a little I had enough of this and went off to the balcony. Of course Urbosa followed me..

Urbosa: Whatcha doing here, Vure?

Revali: Hm? Of course it's you. I'm just thinking...

Urbosa: About what?

Revali: ...

Urbosa: None of my business, right?

Revali: Right.

Urbosa: ...

Revali: Can I ask you something?

Urbosa: Sure.

Revali: I have something that bothers me for quite some time and..I guess I can more or less trust you. What does love mean? Is it something good or something bad? And how do you "fall in love"?

Urbosa: Oh...um...Well, love is something good. It's one of a strong emotion. Your parents love you for example...Revali, didn't your parents explain that to you?

Revali: My parents are complicated. I don't want to talk about it. Just explain further!

Urbosa: Okay. So...when you fall in love...you have a special feeling in you. You stare and think of them 24/7. You feel a certain heat rising up and your heart is racing. Your stomach is full of butterflies, as we use to say. You feel happy when you think on this person or talk to them.

Revali: Hm..thanks I guess.

Urbosa: Who's the lucky one? Come on, I saw your little smirk!

Revali: Erm...I won't tell you! Let's keep this whole conversation to ourselves.

Urbosa: Fine. But honestly, your actions are pretty obvious.

Revali: Wh-what do you mean?

Urbosa: Silly bird..even a blind man could see who you love..