Farewell

*Revalis POV*

Finally, after a further week, my house was fully repaired. I had  a great time at Zoras Domain, though I don't like when people question so much about me... but I guess I can trust Mipha, because-
nevermind.

As I was packing my stuff, well, the few things that remained, I wanted to go to Miphas room, waving her and of course, the king, goodbye. But as I walked in her room, Mipha was sewing on some armor. I was curious and had to ask.

Revali: Hey. I just wanted to say goodbye and thank you for letting me stay here all this time. I apologize for my curiosity but what are you working on?

Mipha: First of all, it was my pleasure. And um.. I'm working on a Zora Armor. You know what a Zora Armor is for?

Revali: No?

Her mood changed and she was again so shy..even embarassed.

Mipha: Umm...so...we Zora princesses always craft one...for..for our future husband...

Revali: Ah. And who is the lucky one?

Well, that isn't too hard to guess.

Mipha: ...It's um, er well..you see-

Revali: Link.

She nodded, blushing. So that's how much she really loves him. Already planning a marriage, huh. I wonder if Link even knows about her feelings...or if he's blind as always. I will never get it. Why does everyone love him?

Revali: Yeah. Great. Well goodbye then. I gotta go.

Mipha: Are you angry at me?

Revali: Angry? Hmph. Why should I be angry?!

Mipha: ...

Wonderful. I knew I would never have a chance of being with her but this goes beyond my conceivability. She wants to marry an idiot..
At least she'd be happy.

Good luck, Mipha.

(A few days later)

*Miphas POV*

I finally finished the armor! I'm so happy to see Link today and so excited to see his reaction! I gotta be honest, I'm nervous too. I organised a little picnic. He sadly doesn't have much time to hangout anymore...he spends so much time with the princess...but it's normal, he's her appointed knight. I just hope they won't grow to close...

Link: Hey.

Mipha: Hi Link! How are you? I'm so glad you could make it^^

I'm glad of him speaking a little bit...he turned so silent.
After we ate and chatted a little, I was ready to give him my present. But his reaction, well, how should I put it?

Link: Um..a zora armor...doesn't that mean...?

Mipha: It does^^! So, what do you say?

Link: ...

Mipha: Link?

Link: I'm sorry Mipha...I always thought of you as a friend, you were even like a little sister for me.

Mipha: Ah...I-I'm so sorry...

My heart was broken. After all this time, I thought he would feel the same way.

Mipha: You-you grew closer with the princess, didn't you?

Link: ...

Mipha: Fine. Remain silent.

I left the place with all my stuff and cried until evening in my bed. Muzu and father tried to comfort me...but I wish that Revali was here...