Are we friends?

Revali: Friends?

Mipha: Friends.

Revali: I think so. What do you think?

Mipha: I think so too. And friends shouldn't argue like that.

Revali: ...fine.

Mipha: We had such a good mood at your place. A few days ago too. Want to recreate that feeling?

Revali: *sigh* if you persist.

Mipha: We don't have to.

Revali: I always regret what I told people the next day. But I guess it's fine because..um, it's just you.

...

Mipha: How's your father?

Revali: I must be more successful to reach him. I try to make him come back. But I guess he still thinks wrong of me.

Mipha: Well then what does he think of you? I can imagine you always being the strongest, so I'd see no proble-

Revali: It wasn't that easy. I'm still the smallest of our tribe and that wasn't any different back when I was little. People mocked me for that. And I was weak too. I...couldn't glide until the age of 6 and fly until 9. Everyone else could do it. Everyone was always one step ahead of me. I couldn't keep up. And so he left. I caused trouble. So it's only right. He said he wouldn't return for..someone as pathetic as me. But he would if were successfull like him, wouldn't he?

Mipha: But..he shouldn't be a parent! Didn't he love you? How can a person be messed up that way to just leave their child alone?

Revali: *sigh* It's not about love. It was never about it in our family. My father was successful and strong, my mother too, so of course they wanted to combine their genes to create a child. So that I could be their successor. But then I had to be born as a weakling.

Mipha: But you're not weak!

Revali: Nowadays not. But I was, believe me. I trained hard to become the Revali you know. More than everyone else, I suppose. After my mother died, I trained every single day so that I would just lay in the snow sometimes, unable to move a feather, still trying to stand up over and over again, restarting the same routine. I had no one, so I had my own rules, well, better said the ones of my father, so no one could tell me to stop. That was my advantage. You can decide much more if  you're alone. So I like having this control.

Mipha: Didn't you miss to have someone by your side?

Revali: At this time I never felt that it was good to have someone by your side. So no, I guess not. Or..nevermind.

Mipha: Or what?

Revali: Forget about it.

Mipha: Fine.. your father set rules you said?

Revali: Yeah, the rules I already shortly talked about. Just some basic rules that'll help you to survive.

Mipha: Hm. Now that I know that about your father, why do you still say that you're guilty for your mothers death?

Revali: Err, you know, my father didn't let me see my mother very often. We were mostly busy with my training, which wasn't successful. He left because I was too weak...and my mother couldn't cope with that. And she-.. um, well I don't want to go into further details.

Mipha: I see. I'm so sorry for what you've gone through. That is much to take for a child. But still tell me one thing..did.. did she hurt you?

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. Why now? Now that I gained his trust again.

Mipha: Sidon? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed?

Sidon: I-um.. I need a bedtime story?

Revali: It's fine Mipha, you can go with him.

Mipha: ... Alright. If you need me you know where you can find me.

Please. Just one last whisper.

Mipha: So, for how many percent do I know you now?

Revali: ...I'd say 62.