Unheralded visit

*Miphas POV*

At the end of the party, almost everyone was wasted and fell asleep in different rooms. Not me though, that's why I decided to visit Revali today. He left early, probably because he didn't want the pity of Urbosa and Daruk for forgetting his birthday. But they were probably already too drunk to understand. Link was too, he wasn't even bothered by Birb-who-forgot-my-present anymore.
I really want to help Revali. He needs time to open up and I want to give him this time. Still, it is important that he wins more trust. I think a lot about what he said to me shortly before leaving. That he's not the one we think he is and that I shouldn't interfere too much in his life, otherwise I will be hurt. We all know that he's different, that he lives in his own world. It's like he has an invisible wall around him that blocks everything and everyone. Like he wants to protect himself from something. Or does this have a deeper meaning? I can't figure it out yet.

It's a snowy day. Normally I could swim so that I would be at Revalis place in no time. But since there are no big, long rivers in the Tabanta region, I must go on foot through the deep snow. I'm not very accustomed to this. At least he doesn't live in the desert. I would dry out there. And where Daruk lives, I'd be roasted to fish sticks. We Zoras aren't made for too warm, neither too cold places. I just have to find the way to the flight range with my chilly elixir and hope that Revali's home.

There were some monsters on the way but not very challenging ones. Although many people think I couldn't fight because I'm just a "graceful little Zora princess" I can give these monsters the treatment they deserve. However, I wonder if these monsters have feelings too. Am I the only one?

After quite some time, I managed to get to the flight range and observe the bluish grey avian from a certain distance. He's training as always and looks pretty exhausted. What does he do to bring himself in such a condition? I know how exhausted Link looks after his lessons, but this is on another level. I guess it doesn't help when I just stand around here and watch him like a stalker so here I go.

Mipha: Hey, um sorry to interrupt you but-

He turned around in the blink of an eye and looked a little startled.

Revali: Mipha?! What are you doing here?

Mipha: I'm sorry that I show up so unheralded. I-I just wanted to look after you, after you left so early. And I think my tone was a little harsh to you, at the end of our conversation we had.

Revali: Don't apologize, you don't have a reason. Well, since you're here, aren't you a little cold?

Mipha: Maybe. A little bit. But don't worry about me, I came already to worry about you.

Revali: Well, I'm flattered. Care to come in?

Mipha: I'd love to.

*Revalis POV*

Each time I'm close to her, I feel like I'm becoming crazy. Now it's even worse because she came here all alone. For ME she says. It's just too much. I can't resist to her warming smile. Why do I find her so adorable? She's a Zora! I'm thinking on what Urbosa said. Everything she said applies to me. I fell in love. That's confirmed.

We sat down and I fanned the flames so that she doesn't need to freeze anymore. I personally like the cold unlike many others. Even though Ritos don't get cold so fast because of our plumage, most still don't like it. Either way, I'm odd.

Revali: Better?

Mipha: Yes, thanks.

Revali: So, did you really come here just to look after me?

Mipha: I want to show you that you can trust me. You're very withdrawn and try to avoid personal questions. I want to know you more, to understand you better and also help you when you need it. I don't want to seem curious, I just care about you.