The big day is there

I didn't read over this chapter, I just post it like I would have 2 years ago. I'm sorry for my disappearance, an explanation will follow soon.

*Zeldas POV*
Today, it's my 17th birthday. This means that I could travel to mount Lanayru to pray there. But here I am now, and nothing is happening. I don't feel anything. Just cold and hopeless. When will this power finally awake?! I'm sick of it! Maybe father was right with that I should have been more concentrated on my praying rather than on my scientific work. At least...I have Link now by my side. I know he will protect me...even if I cannot do the same for him...

*Revalis POV*
Ugh I didn't sleep well. I had this kind of vision...Calamity Ganon is near.
Well today I gotta go to Lanayru Mountain...or more specific at the foot of it. It's her birthday, I made a little present but I guess it won't really matter. Hmph...now my thoughts drive to Mipha again. I wonder what Link said...

As I landed, the others were already there...except the princess and her ugh appointed knight of course. For once, I wanted to be last today. Didn't want to stress. Unusual I know but it was just a feeling...

*Miphas POV*
There he is, Revali! He doesn't look at me...I-I want to tell him what happened...I...somehow want his comfort. No what am I thinking. All these years I was in love with Link, searched my comfort there...Link never felt the same way...but that's no reason that Revali suddenly is more...than just a friend.

Zelda and...Link are coming. They both look upset. A burdensome atmosphere.

Daruk: Well? Don't keep us in suspense. How'd everything go up there on the mountain?

As we wouldn't already know the answer...

Revali: So you didn't feel anything? No power at all?

His voice was calm still there was some nervousness in it.

Zelda: I'm sorry, no.

Urbosa: Then let's move on. You've done all you could. Feeling sorry for yourself won't be of any help. After all, it's not like your last shot was up there on Mount Lanayru. Anything could finally spark the power to seal Ganon away. We just have to keep looking for that...thing.

Zelda: That's kind of you. Thank you.

Everyone was trying to comfort Zelda that it isn't as bad as it seems, still everyone was worrying at the same time. We all know that it's kinda a lie. We need her power....but how can it be awaken? Hm..I guess I try to give her some piece of advice...maybe that will help.

Mipha: If I may...I thought you...Well, I'm not sure how to put this in words...I'm actually quite embarrassed to say it. But I was thinking about what I do when I'm healing. You know, what usually goes through my mind...It helps when I think—when I think about—woa

What was that? What just happened? An earthquake?! No...
Revali immediately flew up to look after the situation. We all knew what was going on...

Urbosa: It's here.

Daruk: This is it, then...

Mipha: Are you sure?

Revali: Positive.

Zelda: It's awake...Ganon!

We were all in shock. Still, this is the moment for what we prepared ourselves all this time. Daruk tried to encourage us again and told us what to do. It helped to clear everyones mind and to focus again. Zelda explained that she isn't a child anymore and also wants to help, also when her power hasn't awake yet. Just as we all wanted to head to our divine beasts...Revali still...had to say something.

Revali: Wait! There's still one thing that's need to be done!

Urbosa: Revali now's not the right time for that—

Revali: Mipha...what did you want to say to Zelda before?

Mipha: Um oh...I—

Revali: Just say it...it-it may be useful.

Mipha: It helps when I think about...the person I love!

I look up to Link, feeling Revalis stare in my back.