Chapter 17

Roman

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Why can't she just love me back? Why did she say it like she didn't care? I fucking rehearsed what to do and say for her. I bought her a 9k dollar necklace. I made sure to decorate the balcony and threaten the workers there to get me private set. I even spilled out all my feelings out to her when I was at my lowest.

After she told me she doesn't love me I told her I understand and took us home. I didn't talk to her at all that night or this morning.

I take off my boxing gloves and slam them on the table. I took a big sip of my water and threw the bottle in the trash. Ciara is at her classes so I have the whole house to myself. I'm glad she isn't here because I probably would have taken my anger out on her.

But right now it's not the time to think about her because I have other important things to do.

I need to kill someone. No, I want to kill some one.

I'm craving  to feel someone else's blood on my skin. I want to hear my victim begging to kill them. I want to watch them take their last breath. That last part hits different, it's the cherry on top. I always had a fetish for death.

I leave my gym and go to my office where everyone else is.

"Is the car ready?" I asked Kevin. "Yes and we're all ready to go" he said back. I nodded my head and grabbed my gun, strapping it. Me, Kevin and my whole team were going to get Carlos and my drugs back.

Him and his crew are dying today.

*****************

"Where did you put my drugs at you bastard?" I asked Carlos for the hundredth fucking time.

Silence

"Okay I guess I will ask your little friend" I said putting the crow bar down and walking back upstairs to my office. In my office his bitch ass friend was taped to my wall. I didn't want him sitting on my expensive chairs so I taped him to my wall.

"Dominic, am I right?" I asked grinning. "Yes" he said back. Dominic had a black eye and a crooked nose. And yes I caused it. "You have a daughter right, Melanie I think" I said sarcastically. "Leave her out of this she's innocent, she's just a kid!" He yelled at me. I started to get angry at him yelling at me so I punched him in the stomach.

He groaned in pain sucking his teeth. "Don't fucking yell at me!" I screamed in his face. "Because when I looked they weren't fucking there, unless you want your daughter to be sold as a sex slave tell me where the fuck it is!!!" I yelled in is face.

And I was dead serious about selling his daughter as a sex slave. 12 or not I don't care. I always keep my word.

Before I knew it spit was on my face. "Fuck You" he said. I angrily wiped the spit from my face and grab my switch blade out my pocket. I stabbed him in his thigh watching the blood spill out.

"It's" he let out a small whisper. " It's where" I said anxiously. "It's i-in t-the strip club basement" he cried like a pussy. "What strip club?" I asked. "Starlets" he answered back. "Good choice" I smiled.

Before he can even blink I slice his neck open. Blood pouring out like a water fountain. His blood squirted on my face and all over my damn wall. But I did like how his warm blood got on my skin."Clean this shit up!" I ordered walking out the room. "Yes sir" they said.