Chapter 9

Ciara

Reaching the bottom of the stairs I saw other men carrying suit cases and clothes upstairs to where we just left.

The clothes looked like mine back in my dorm. I saw them carrying my laptop and my book bag.

"Roman why are they bringing my stuff here?" I asked curious.

"Your living with me for now on" He said not looking at me.

"No I don't want to live with you, you can't do that" I said pushing his back.  He already pisses me off living with him would be way worse.

Roman turned around and grabbed my arm.

"You don't really have a choice Ciara, so stop Bitching and follow me" he said gritting his teeth.

"What about school"  I said. "I will drop you off school, but you do some shit like that again you will do it online" he said.

We reached to his office and he opened the hidden door that leads to the basement.

I hate this basement it smells so bad.

Reaching to the bottom of the stairs I saw someone on the chair tied up badly beaten. Roman turned on the light and my heart was beating fast.

It was Carlos my ex boyfriend. Was this my punishment?

"Roman why is he here?" I asked, panicking.

"He's here because he stole my shit" he said looking at me. "But  he's also here so I can kill him and your gonna watch every second of it" he said, stepping closer to me.

"Leave her out of this  you sick bastard" Carlos said spitting out blood.

Roman walked towards Carlos and punched him in his face. Carlos groans in pain.

"You shut the fuck she isn't yours anymore" Roman shouted.

Walking towards the stairs Roman grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Your gonna stand here and watch me kill him" he whispered, while smiling.

A tear rolled down my face and  I quickly wiped it. I really didn't want to see my ex boyfriend get murdered in front of me.

Roman grabbed a gun from his waist band and cocked it back. He walked towards Carlos and pointed it to his head.

Before he could pull the trigger Kevin bursted through the door and down the stairs. Well that was fucking close.

"Fuck, what is it Kevin?" Asked Roman.

"Giovanni has called and wants to talk to you it's important" Kevin said out of breath.

Roman put his gun back in his waist band and walked towards me.

"I'm gonna be gone for a minute stay here and don't try any shit Ciara or talk talk to him"He said staring into my eyes.

"Okay" I said quietly. Roman grabbed my jaw tilting my head up.

"I mean it Ciara don't test me tonight" he said angrily, and walked up the stairs slamming the door.

I looked at Carlos and felt bad for him even though I shouldn't he broke my heart.

"Why did you leave me?" I said, crossing my arms.