Chapter 24

Ciara POV

Why can't he just be right in the head and sane?

He will never change.

*Knock Knock Knock*

I get up off my friend's couch and go to see who is at the door.

I open the door and see Roman standing there. He pulls me to his chest and hugs me so tight kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I took my medicine today. I miss you baby. Please come back home." He said desperately.

I look him in the eyes and see that they are red.

"Are you high right now" I said crossing my arms. He starred at me for a few seconds before answering.

"No". He said lying to my face. I can tell that he's lying.

"Roman I don't trust you nor do I feel safe coming back home with you" I told him. It's true. In fact I'm actually still terrified of what he did that day. I could have died.

There was a dark red bruise forming on my neck. It still hurts.

"You lied to me for months and had me thinking that you were actually trying to get better. Then you attacked me" I said. My anger started to be rise.

"And let's not forget how you mentally and physically abused me since the night I met you" I yelled. "Goodbye Roman" I said.

"Baby please" he said begging me. I shut the door in his face and locked the door.

For the past few months me and Roman started to bond and get along well now that's gone. I've also started to grow feelings for him.

*******

The next morning me and my friends cooked breakfast and started to get ready for the day.

I heard another knock on the door and just knew it was Roman.

"Danielle can you please go get the door. I don't won't to talk to him right now." I said giving her the puppy eyes.

"Hell naw that's your man" she said. She is still very scared of him.

"Please he won't hurt you I promise" I say begging her. She agrees and goes and open the door.

When she came back in a large bouquet of flowers were in her hand and a note. "These must be for you" she said handing them to be.

The flowers were white lily's in a pink vase. They were so beautiful. I open the card and read it.

I miss you so much princess. This morning I took my pill. I want to make it up to you. Meet me at our penthouse at 6:30 so I can show you how sorry I am.

I put the card back and think about if I should go or
not. This isn't his first time fucking up and enough is enough. A person can only take so much.

********

And here I am. At the front door.

I had on a sexy lavender purple two piece on. I get ready to knock and he already opened the door.

Was he watching me through the door?

"I'm so glad you came. Please come in" he said opening the door for me. When I walked in it smelt so good.

There was red roses and candles everywhere. There was a table by the balcony so we would face the view. The table was set up with food and a large wine bottle. Quiet soft music was playing in the background. He walked me to the table and pulled out a chair for me.