Chapter 8

Roman's P.O.V

"Alright baby girl don't forget to text me when you go to sleep" I said to my girl.

"Okay I won't goodbye Rome" she said getting out the car. I love when she calls me that. She makes me feel wanted. Something I haven't felt since my mom died. This whole week has been getting a little better.

Everyday I would pick her up and take her out or even to my house and get to know her better. Today I took her to the zoo. She even met Kevin and all my workers.

I think I might love her.

But I have to keep her a secret to keep her safe.

Driving back to the estate I walked inside to hear the good news I got.

"So what is it" I said, walking in the meeting room.

"We found Carlos and he's in town at INN and Out hotel" Mitchell said, my other trusted person.

"Okay that's great just bring him to me and put him in the basement while I go leave for a business meeting" I said smiling to myself. I cant wait to kill this wannabe gang banger.

"Wait Roman theirs one more thing I don't think your gonna like this" Kevin said walking towards me.

"What, what is it" I said getting worried.

"Well Carlos has been watching you and knows about Ciara" he said. "Carlos and Ciara use to date In their early teenage years, but he had to cut off the relationship because he didn't want her to be apart of his lifestyle and now he wants her back" Kevin said.

"Wants her back?" I said getting angry.

I turned to grab a vase and smashed it on the floor. "FUCK" I screamed.

How dare that bitch. Trying to take MY Ciara away from me.

"Aye calm your ass down you know damn well he aint even gonna get close to her without getting passed you" Kevin said putting his hand on my shoulder. " We will get him and when we do we will call you" he said.

"Alright I'll go and head to this meeting" I said walking out the room.

I'm gonna teach that bastard a lesson. I can't wait to get my hands on him.Walking in my room to my walk in closet I picked out a long black sleeve shirt and black pants.

Heading out my house I was going to Ghostbar a club I owned In New York City.

Walking to my all black lambo I got in and drove off.

Ciara

"Did he ever hit you?" Ari said while doing my hair.

"No but I think he might will someday" I said honestly. I think Roman may hit me when he's mad at me. But he never did, which I'm thankful for. He act like he does but never hits me.

"Omg I feel bad" Dani said doing my hair. I had to tell them there my friends.

"So when do we leave to go to this club" I asked, putting on lip gloss.

"Um we can go right now" they said.

"Alright let's go" I said getting excited.

"We all look like our pussy cost a million dollars" Dani said laughing. I mean she was right.

Dani and Ari were both wearing a blue silk matching dress and I was wearing a 2 piece white outfit with matching heels.

******************************************************************************************