Chapter 5

Ciara's POV

I can't get him out of my mind. I was sitting on my bed staring up at the ceiling thinking about last night. Roman actually scares me and he is not the type of guy to fuck with.Today was a Saturday and I don't have shit to do. Danielle and Ari asked me to go out with them them but I denied them and said I wasn't feeling well. I wasn't ready to go to another party after what happened with Eric and because I didn't want Roman following me everywhere.

I hadn't left my room since last night so I decided to go on a nice walk to the gas station and get some snacks. Putting on some black shorts and a black jacket I left the building. It was beautiful outside the sun was about to go down and the colors in the sky were orange yellow mixed with a little bit of pink.

Walking down the street I put on my air pods and played After the storm by Kali Uchis. I am starting to like New York I really like it here.  I walked in the store and went to the very back to get a drink. I went to the aisle where the snacks were and got m&m's, gold fish crackers, and hot Cheetos.  "Ok that should be enough" I told myself. Going in the line there were 2 people in front of me not that bad. Waiting for my turn I heard the door open and in came Roman. NO. Was this motherfucker following me? Roman smirked and walked passed me to get to the back.

Honestly he scares me but I can't show it

Honestly he scares me but I can't show it. Roman got behind me, He had a water bottle in his hand. I could feel him staring at me.

I was next in line and I put my snacks on the counter. "8.52" the cashier said. "Would you like this in a bag miss?" he said. I shook my head yes. I gave him the money and ran out the store I walked super fast. Before I could cross the street I was pulled back to a hard chest. I already knew who it was so I didn't turn around.

"Where do you think your going" he said. "Home" I said with a attitude. Roman just chuckled.

"Get in the car Ciara" he said. "No I told you to leave me alone" I said. We was just staring at each other. He looked really angry. " I'm not gonna ask again Ciara get in the fucking car NOW" he yelled. I didn't want to push his buttons even more so I walked over to his black audi r8. Roman unlocked the door and we both got in. I put the bag by my feet and put on my seat belt. Roman started the car and speeded down the road.

It was so quiet and I wanted it to stay that way I didn't want this psycho to talk to me. "What are you wearing?" Roman said without looking at me. "Clothes" I said quietly. "Don't wear anything else like that while out in public. Understand" he said. I shook my head yes. I didn't want to say anything else because I didn't want to argue. But I'm not listening to shit he tells me to do Fuck him.

"Where are you taken me?" I said. "Don't worry about that sweetheart just sit back and relax" he said smiling. I'm not going to lie he has a beautiful smile.

Minutes later  we had stopped at this big ass mansion it was gorgeous. I was to busy staring at it I didn't realize he had got out the car. I rushed out of the car and followed him. Roman handed out his hand. I assumed he wanted me to hold his hand but I shook my head no. I could tell he was irritated at my choice so he harshly grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the front of the door. When we got in  the first thing I smelled was weed. I looked around and there was a chandelier in the center of the house right next to the stairs.