Chapter 11

I woke up laying on Roman's chest. Wow.

I never thought this day would happen. I just stared at him, watching him sleep. I traced his tattoo on his neck and went lower to his abs.

Damn he is so beautiful. I kept staring looking at his tattoos.

"Good morning princess" Roman said in his sleepy voice.

"Good morning" I said. Roman stared down at my lips and kissed me. And of course I kissed him back.

I just can't resist him.

"Come on let's go get something to eat" he said getting up from the bed.

Going down stairs it was quiet. Really quiet. In the kitchen no chef was in sight not even Paula.

"Where is everyone?" I said curiously.

"I gave them a few days off, it's just going to be me and you" he said, moving a piece of hair from my face.

"Are you on fall break yet?" he asked.

"Yes I am" I said back.

"Good cause I'm taking you somewhere for a few days" he said smiling, showing his perfect white teeth.

"Where are we going" I asked.

"It's a surprise can't tell" he said.

I wonder what it is. I hope it's Japan I always wanted to go there.

Roman really is trying the best to make me happy. I can tell and I'm liking it.

I can see where this relationship is going to go.

(If only she knew)

*********************************************************************************************

Roman's P.O.V

This afternoon I took Ciara to New York City's  Times Square. We were having a great time together.

Now we were in some tiny shop. She wanted to go and get jewelry.

She walked In grabbing anyone she liked. I moved my eyes to her ass and smiled. Can't wait to tear that ass up.

I'm gonna make her beg and scream.

All mine

I saw her get out her wallet and I stopped her real quick. She doesn't need to spend any money for the rest of her life.

"Why won't you ever let me buy my own stuff" she said putting her hands on her hips and I just ignored her.

I payed the cashier and we left the store carrying all her bags. Today I just spoiled her with gifts. Something I love doing for her.

We were now holding hands walking on the sidewalk. I then realized I've been too nice and I've been changing a bit.

And I don't like it. But I know it's because of HER.

I then realized I haven't killed someone since yesterday.  I'm really craving to kill someone right now.

A woman especially. I haven't killed a female in almost a month.

The females are the best because there more emotional and they beg me not to kill them. The fear in their eyes make me feel so powerful.

I fucking love it.

"Roman" Ciara said tugging my arm. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Yes" I said, continuing walking. She took a deep breath before talking.