Chapter 1

Ciara's POV

"Ciara hurry up your gonna be late for your flight". My mom said. "I'm coming"! I yelled as I was putting my thick hair in a ponytail. Ugh I hate my hair.

I was leaving Chicago going to NYU all the way to New York City. I was studying medicine. I'm 18  years old 5'5 with brown skin, curly black hair, and brown eyes. I live with my mom and little brother Devin who is 14 years old. My dad died when I was only 5 year old I miss him so much. After I had everything packed I went down stairs. I was gonna miss my family and friends.

"Ready". Mom said "yes" I sighed. Arriving to the airport she payed for my flight and we hugged and said goodbye. "Don't forget to call me when you arrive to your college".  she said sternly. "Yes mama I wont forget". Getting on the plane I settled down and started playing music on my phone.

2 hrs 30 min left...

I finally landed safely. I took a cab to my new college I was so excited. Looking out the window there was buildings everywhere and skyscrapers. When I reached the school I texted my mom I was there.

Walking in the building with my bags I meet a lady with ginger hair and pale skin she looked like she was in her early 40's she was beautiful. "Hi i'm Mrs. Johnson I will be giving you a tour around"She smiled. "I'm Ciara Anderson" I smiled back. "Well let me show you your dorm". We took the elevator.

"Well here is your key and your dorm number is 226" she said. "Thank you Mrs. Johnson" i smiled. "Oh and one more thing you don't have a roommate so you will be by yourself" she said . I frowned "Ok" I said. "alright" She then walked off. Fuck. I didn't really wanted to be by myself I was hoping for a new friend oh well.

Minutes later unpacking i heard a knock on my door. I answered and 2 girls one with red hair and one with black hair. " Hi you must be Ciara" red head said. "Yes" I said awkwardly. "Well I'm Ari and this is my best friend Danielle". I shook both of their hands they seemed nice. "Since you live by yourself we was hoping to invite you to come with us to this frat party at 9:30 and wear something sexy" Danielle said. "Ok well i'll be there". "Ok" the both said and smiled.

After unpacking my things I got dressed in this lime green dress that stopped at my mid thigh. I'm not gonna lie I looked fine as hell. I let my curly hair down and put products in it to make it curly and soft. I then put on makeup and my favorite lip gloss on.

A knock was heard and I knew it was Dani and Ari.  I grabbed my purse and Iphone XR and opened the door. "Ready" they said. "Yup" I said. "Damn girl you look like a snack" Ari said. I laughed and said "Thanks".

We got in Danielle's car and drove around the city. It was beautiful at night. "So were are you from" Danielle said. "Chicago" I said. "Are ya'll from here". "Yes " they both said. "We have been friends since high school" Ari said. When we arrived to the party the three of us entered the party. The first thing I Could smell was weed and alcohol.

I'm not really use to the smell and parties I'm a very shy person. "first time" Ari said. "Yea" I smiled nervously. "Don't I was nervous to but you will get use to it just stay by me and Dani the whole time". "Come there is some people I want you to meet" she said and we went outside by the pool. I sat down and she introduced me to people.

Some girls seemed nice and others were looking at me in a nasty way.

The boys here wouldn't stop staring I felt uncomfterble. I went to go get me something to drink as I sense someone behind me. It was a tall white boy with dirty blonde wavy hair and hazel eyes.

"I'm Eric" he said lustfully but it wasn't cute. "Ciara" I said nicely. "Come with me" he said.

"For what, I don't know you like that" I said. This dude was mad weird.