Chapter 25

Ciara

Where the hell is it?

I sat on me and Roman's bed and took a deep breath. I have been looking for my birth control for a while now. I could've sworn it was in my top left drawer. Now it's gone.

I rest my head in my hands and start to think. I can't get pregnant. I just can't. I'm only 19 and still in school. Now isn't the right time.

What if Roman isn't a fit parent for our child? Will he even be sane?

He's taking his medicine and everything but I don't know how long that will last.

I got up and put my clothes back in my drawer after taking everything out. I guess I'm going to go ask Roman if he has seen it.

But I don't want to bother him. He's had a bad day at work. I'll just wait for a little longer.

Roman really has changed though. I've talked to him about seeing a psychiatrist. At first he didn't like it and we started to argue but at the end he went and set him up an appointment for next week. It will be his first time seeing one.

Everything is finally going back to normal.

Right now I need to  go ask if he's seen my pills or at least take me to Walgreens to get a Plan B.

I go downstairs to his office room and knock. "Come in" I hear him say in a bored tone. I open the door and walk in. He was staring intensely at his laptop.

"I need to talk to you" I said. He looked up at me and stared. I'm so nervous right now I don't want to make him mad. "I've been meaning to ask you this morning but you had a bad day and I didn't want to make it even worse." I told him.

"My love, no matter how bad my day was, talking to you for even just one minute will make everything seem perfect" he said, walking over to me. I smiled. He walked up to me and kissed my forehead. Now that made me feel even more better.

"What is it that you needed to tell me?" He asked. I take a deep breath and tell him. "I was going to take my birth control this morning and I can't find it anywhere. It's in a small packet and it says 'MyPlan' on the front. Have you seen it anywhere?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. "No I haven't seen it. Why do you need it anyways?" He said with an attitude. You got to be kidding.

"I need it for plenty of reasons. Look I'm not ready for a kid and I'm too young." I told him. For some odd reason I have this gut feeling that he took it. I mean this is Roman. I've dealt with this man long enough to think that he might have took it.

I'm not going to just be this dumb naive girl anymore.

"Ciara look around where we're living. We have the financial stability to raise a baby and you don't need to be worrying about going to school. I got you" he said arrogantly. I just shook my head.

"It doesn't matter how rich we are or not. I'm not ready for a kid and plus your not even mentally right in the head to raise an innocent fucking baby! Think about the terrible shit you put me through. Who knows what you will do to the infant. And where are my pills? I know you took them!" I yelled, poking his chest.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me and accuse me of stealing your shit I didn't take it!" He yelled in my face, backing me up against the wall. "I already had a bad day today and your just making it worst saying all that bullshit and thinking I'm going to be a BAD FATHER!" He yelled, punching the wall right next to my face twice.

I flinched thinking he was going to hit me. Roman quickly backed away once he saw the look on my face.

"See this is exactly what I'm talking about. We don't need a kid right now. Why can't you just respect my decision it's my body!" I said, raising my voice. "Since you can't be a real man and admit that you stole my pills, then I'll just go to Walgreens and get me a Plan B and then set me an appointment to get more birth control." I said. The look on his face was speechless. He looked so pissed.

I decided to say something else just to hit him wear it hurts. "What makes you think we're ready for a child and you act like that. An abusive psychotic bastard who can't even admit to taking my birth control." I said. He kept quiet. I'm just so fed up.

I walked out of the room, grabbed my keys, and purse. Before I walked out of the penthouse I hear him call my name. I looked up seeing him standing behind the railing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that." He said. His voice was so low and quiet. I rolled my eyes and walked out.

Time to get this Plan B.

*********************

Next chapter by Friday or the end of the week if I have time.