Chapter 15

"You two are leaving already" my mom said, with a frown on her face. I felt bad. I really wanted to stay another day but Roman stingy ass wanted to leave.

"Yes and sorry I couldn't stay longer, but it was nice meeting you" Roman said as he went to hug her.

"Okay I hope I can see you two again, bye love you Ciara" my mom said hugging me goodbye. I hugged her back and told her I loved her too.

Roman grabbed my bags and went to his car. I really didn't want to go. Roman also lied to my family and told them he was a businessman.

I walked over to his all black Audi R8. Roman opened the door for me and slammed it shut. And he's also still mad at me.

Roman got in the car and slammed his door shut too. I took a quick glance at him and noticed a bite mark on his arm. Oh I forgot I bit his ass.

The car ride was too quiet. You could feel the burning tension in the car. Roman was driving past the speed limit he was going 90 mph. I was too afraid to say something so I kept quiet.

Roman was squeezing the wheel a little too hard and his left leg was shaking like crazy.

I slowly turned my head back to the window so he wouldn't catch me staring at him.

Roman pulled up to a empty space with a big black jet waiting and some pilots.

Roman had got out so I got out too. He slammed his door shut and demanded the guards to grab our stuff.

Roman grabbed my arm and led me inside his private jet. He took me in a room and closed the curtains leaving me there.

What an ass.

He hasn't said a word to me all day. And I'm fine with that.I changed into my pjs and went on the bed.

Checking my phone for any texts I heard two loud gunshots.

I jumped back In fear and dropped my phone.

I heard the jet door closing and more talking. The pilot on the speakers was talking about safety, but I wasn't listening to a word he was saying.

Roman came back in and closed the curtains back. He looked right at me then walked towards his black duffle bag. I saw his grab a long tie and a short whip, but it was a stick instead.

The whip looked like it was used for Bdsm.

I really don't want him to touch or hurt me so I scooted away.

He quickly got on top of me and grabbed my wrist. I kicked him screaming to get off me, but that didn't faze him.

"No one is gonna help you so shut the fuck up" he harshly whispered in my ear. I just stared at him like he was crazy. Why is he acting like this?