Chapter 14

Roman's POV

In my office I'm trying to figure out where has she gone. I have been up all night.

Then an idea popped in my head. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and she probably headed back to Chicago. Maybe I should contact her mom to see where she is. Fuck, why didn't I think of that.

I pulled up Ciara's mom file to find her phone number. Her name is Carrie Mitchel and I know her address.

Dialing her number on my office phone I wait for her to answer.

"Hello" I heard a older woman voice say. Well this must be her.

"Hello is this Carrie Mitchel" I say nervously. "Yes this is she" she said cheerfully. Perfect.

"Hi Ms.Mitchel, my name is Roman and I don't know if Ciara told you this,but I'm her boyfriend" I said proudly. Hopefully this conversation turns out good.

"Oh my. She never told me about you I didn't know she had a boyfriend" she said surprised. I clenched my fists so hard they turned pale. Why the fuck didn't she mention me to her mom? Oh she is so gonna get it. I'm gonna teach her ass a good lesson.

"Is that so" I said trying to hide my anger. "Well I told her I couldn't come with her to Chicago, but I changed my mind and I want to surprise her" I lied.

"Would you mind saving me a extra seat please, and I would love to meet you" I said smiling. "Yes I would gladly do that, I'm still a little disappointed she never told me about you" she said sadly.

"Same with me, but please don't tell her I'm coming I really want to surprise her" I said seriously. I can't wait to see her cute little face when I pop up at her house.

"I sure will Roman and I will send you the address where we will be staying for Thanksgiving" she said and I just became even more excited. "Alright thank you Carrie" I said then hanged up.

I got up from my seat and left my office. I packed a bag and got everything I needed. I went back to my closet to get some special items for Ciara. I will use them on her.

I won't be too hard on her but I will show her who she belongs to.

I'm still mad about her leaving me and pulling that little stunt she did to me.

There is something about her that I just love. I can't get enough of her. She's feisty as fuck, smart, beautiful, hard headed, and generous. I'm so crazy about her, more crazier than I was before we met.

I hope she feels the same. I know she does. She probably loves me but just doesn't know it yet.

Checking if I had everything I needed , I called my driver to take me to my private jet and left my house.

****************************************************************************************
The Next Day

There's my girl. I'm just standing here watching her from afar. She's having a little breakfast date with her mom and brother.

My baby girl looks so delicious in her purple sweater crop top. My girl was laughing with her family eating breakfast. She is so damn beautiful. I can't wait to see her.

Ciara turned around and I quickly hid behind the corner so she wouldn't see me. That was close, I don't want her to see me yet.

I peeked around the corner and just watched her.

When I see her tonight I will make sure she never ever leaves me