Chapter 18

Ciara

Your a murderer

You killed your first love

You are just like him

I woke up breathing heavy and panting.

Did I really kill him? Am I a murderer?

I looked at the time and it was 3 in the morning. Roman isn't in bed with me and I'm glad. I told him I didn't love him back and this is what he does.

Even though I know it wasn't my fault I still feel guilty.

I still remember every detail. The way the bullet went through his head made me sick to my stomach to the point that I wouldn't even eat.

I turn over and went back to sleep, thinking of something else then seeing my ex boyfriend get killed.

2 hours later

"Hey, wake up" I hear a deep voice say. "Ciara wake up" someone said patting my back.

I opened my eyes and saw it was Roman.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around closing my eyes. It's too early for that shit.

"Ciara please get up" Roman said with an attitude.

"No, leave me alone" I mumbled. "Ciara please get up we have to leave the state in 30 minutes" Roman said.

I get up irritated pulling the covers off me. "Why do we have to leave the state? Why so early?" I asked glaring at him.

"Can you just please get ready, I already packed a bag for you we'll be back in 2 days though I promise" he said nervously. I look at the time and see it's 5 in the morning. I let out a sigh and go to the bathroom.

I don't look or make eye contact with him when I walk pass him. That clearly annoys him because he walked out the room slamming the door shut.

I do my business and brush my teeth, then get dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie.

I grab my phone and air pods leaving our bedroom. "I'm ready" I said coming down the stairs.

Roman and Kevin were by the door waiting for me and opened the door for me. Kevin never goes anywhere with us so this trip must be important.

A black car was in the driveway and all three of us got in plus the driver. The car ride was so awkward none of us talked to each other or made eye contact.

We arrived to the airport where a private jet was waiting for us.

Roman opened the car door for me and grabbed the bag that he packed for me. We entered the plane and sat in the seats. Kevin had his own bed and me and Roman shared one.

I got up from my seat and went to change my clothes in the bathroom. When I walked out Roman was already sleeping on the bed.

I let out a sigh walking over to the bed. I moved his arm off the pillow and laid my head on it. I lightly push him away from me. I don't want him to touch or be near me. That's how much I hate this man. I regret doing any sexual intercourse with him.

I lay there for a few more seconds then get up. I couldn't stand being next to him so I walked out the room and went to Kevin's. I saw him on his phone laying on his bed.

"Do you mind switching rooms with me?" I asked getting his attention. He looked confused and put his phone down.

"You mean you want to sleep in the same bed as Roman" he said with had gestures. I shook my head yes.