Chapter 26

Warning ⚠️: I don't usually do this and put warnings on some of my violent chapters but this one will be a little hard and emotional for some of you readers. Enjoy!

A gif that relates to the chapter a little

Songs to listen to while reading this chapter:Watercolor eyes by Lana Del Rey Advice by Alex GSparks by Coldplay Inside out by Duster Not allowed by Tv Girl

Watercolor eyes by Lana Del Rey
Advice by Alex G
Sparks by Coldplay
Inside out by Duster
Not allowed by Tv Girl

Ciara

"What do you mean you don't have it this is the 4th store I've been too!" I yelled. I took a deep breath. This is so frustrating.

I've been driving around most of the city looking for a plan b pill or any other pill to prevent pregnancy.

"Ma'am you need to calm down. We don't have any for you." The old female pharmacist said. This is bullshit.

"Well on google it says that you have some available and the other 3 stores I've been too. This is ridiculous." I said, pacing back and forth. I'm about to cry now.

"I'm so sorry, but we're all out. Abortion is always an option you know." The lady said.

I angrily walked out of the store and pulled out my phone. I dialed Roman's number as I got into my car.

"Yes Ciara" he answered. "Are you happy now you piece of shit!" I yelled into the phone. "There is no plan B left anywhere and I know you had something to do with it." I said.

"I don't have time for this right now" he said, then hung up on me. Fucking Bastard!

I just need to calm down. An egg doesn't fertilize to about 6 days so I should be good. I'm just going to have to set an appointment to get my birth control renewed. I pull go to my mail on my phone and e-mail my doctor. Now I'm just going to have to wait for her to respond back.

************

Narrator's Perspective *Rue Bennett's voice*

Ciara pulled into the driveway to the penthouse and got out of the car. She really didn't want to go in.
Walking in it was very quiet and dark inside. She took off her shoes and jacket. She walked upstairs into the master bedroom and saw Roman in bed watching a tv show.

She ignored his existence and went into the bathroom to take a shower. She didn't bother telling him about setting up an appointment. She didn't want him know and cancel it.

Roman looked at the clock and saw it was very late. 12:48 am. He had a big important meeting tomorrow and wanted to get up early. He turned the tv off and laid his head on the pillow thinking about how fucked his relationship with the woman he loves is. Even though he is taking his meds and trying to get help their relationship is still toxic.

He didn't want to admit that he took her pills. He was too much of a coward to confess. Roman really wanted a child with her. He never thought about having kids with anyone until he realized how much he loves her. Or how much he was obsessed with her.