Chapter 2

Roman's POV

"Find that fucker and bring him to me NOW" I yelled angrily. "Yes boss" Kevin my right hand man said. I can't wait to kill Carlos that dirty rat thinking he could steal my drugs and not get caught.

The thought of torturing him gets me hyped. Believe it or not I love killing and torturing people that like to fuck with me. I had my first kill at 12 years old I killed my father and don't regret it he killed my mother in front of me and was abusive. My mom was the only one who loved and took care of me but that was years ago and I don't know what it feels like anymore and don't won't to.

I'm Roman Salvatore I'm 26 years old and a powerful mafia leader and I'm proud. I'm pretty successful and came a long way. Most of my family is dead my grand parents are the only family I have left but we don't talk so fuck them. They barley took care of me so I took care of myself.

Walking in my bathroom I got in the shower and washed my self.

Getting out the shower I wrapped a towel around me and got dressed

Getting out the shower I wrapped a towel around me and got dressed.  I put on a all black suit gelled my hair back and left in my all black Bentley.

I was going to this fat fuck Gerald who owes me 75k and I waited 2 months time is up. Speeding down the road to 90 mph not giving a flying fuck I got there less than 20 minutes. Getting out my car I went inside the building looking for this bastard.

Spotting him I quickly went over to him and dragged him by his fat neck. I took him out the back door in a dark alley and started beating him with my gun till I saw blood. I was satisfied. I love the smell of blood.   "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY" I yelled getting angrier.

"I- I don't have it" he stuttered. I got even more angrier and put the gun to his head "I gave you 2 months time is up no more chances " I said. Getting ready to pull the trigger I heard him say "wait wait please help  me". I looked to see who he was talking and saw a girl who was hiding behind a pole. She came out looking scared shitless. It looked like she was running from some where scared. Just great.

I walk towards her and stepped into the light "well well look who joined the party" I chucked. I stepped into the light to get a good look at her face. Damn. She was beautiful her big brown eyes were staring at mine and her curly black hair reached her shoulders.

"I-um was just walking home" she stuttered nervously. I grabbed her by her arm and dragged her in front of Gerald. His face was all fucked up. I looked at her and said "this is what happens if you tell my business baby girl". I then shot him twice in the head. Blood splattered on the brick wall with his brains. I smiled at what I was seeing.

I looked over to the girl who was shaking and crying.  "I need to go ba- back home" she said. "Oh know you won't" I said pulling her back."I promise I won't tell know one told you to kill someone publicly outside I just want to go back HOME" she yelled then fear filled her eyes.

I am so angry no one fucking talks to me like that. I slammed her on the brick wall and she yelped. " Do you know who the fuck your talking to I could blow your brains out if I wanted to but that wouldn't be any fun would it babygirl?" I asked angrily.

She shook her head no while crying. I wiped her tears stepping back from her. "What's your name" I asked. She didn't answer and I got angry . Grabbing her neck I asked her again. "Ciara" she silently whispered. Cute name. I looked her up and down and noticed she was wearing a neon green dress showing her curves. She was looking sexy as hell.

I couldn't just let her walk away and tell the cops and others so I had to take her with me and for just some  fun. As I was gonna grab me she kicked me hard in the stomach and it hurt like a bitch. She ran fast as she could. I yelled " You won't get away with this princess". She kept running till I couldn't see her anymore.

Driving back to the estate I couldn't stop thinking about Ciara why didn't I kill her. Any other time I kill the others. But she was something special. And a sexy ass female. The way she was scared of me turned me on. I like it when people are scared of me .   She look like she's been crying and running from something and I want to know why.

Getting in my mansion I was greeted by my workers. "Kevin" I yelled . " yes boss". " Do a background check on a African American girl named Ciara, but I don't know her last name". "Alright Roman" he said then walked out.

Going in my room I took off my clothes and got in the shower cleaning the blood off of me thanking of Ciara. Getting out I put on some boxers and grey sweatpants. Hearing a knock on my door I yelled for them to come in. Kevin came in with the file and I thanked him as he walked out.

Opening the file I saw a picture of her she was beautiful.
Name: Ciara M. Anderson
Date of Birth: December 7, 2001 in Chicago, Illinois
Parents: Carrie Mitchel, David Anderson 1979-2006
Siblings: Devin Anderson  age: 14
Education: High school diploma, GED, goes to NYU, studies medicine.

So my baby girl wants to be a nurse. Interesting closing the file I turned off my light and was thinking about Ciara. I was just watching her for a little to see if she will snitch. But her innocence and the way she looked scared was all I could think of. I was had this weird feeling but couldn't think of it. Not thinking any of it I went closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*************************************************

What do you think of Roman's story and POV.

I won't be updating too much because I start school soon and I will update much as possible.