Picnic

"Oh hey ivy this i-"  as I were about to say,but meliodas got in front of me cutting me off.

"Meliodas, captain of the seven deadly sins.And who might you be?"

"My name is Ivy".

"Well can I call you princess Ivy?" He says while bowing.

"Yess!Yess! Big sister call me princess Ivy for now on".

Man he's really good with kids I say to myself I wonder what its like to have a kid with him.Wait
Y/N you can not be thinking about this you just met. That would be going too fast I say to myself. What is up with me.

Meliodas Pov.
I seen Y/N zoned out, hey i know what will make her come back to reality I put my face in her boobs and I was correct

"Meliodas!!!" She yells from the top of her lungs and hit me  "my sister is right there, HELLO are you even still listening.

" Its taking a while for my head to cooperate because you hit me very hard,but its very worth it"

"Meliodas you alright"Ivy says while looking at me.

"You know your sister's really scary" I say jokingly. "Are you guys ready to go".

"I have to get Ivy ready really quick"

Time skip
———————————————————————————
Narrator Pov.
They made it to the park and had all their  stuff set up.

"Look meliodas and big sis" she says while going down the slide.

They had been there for hours and the sun was just about go down.Ivy was playing with the other kids while Y/N and Meliodas sat up on the hill.

Meliodas Pov.
We sat pretty close on the hill, as she looked at the sky i looked at her.Who wouldve thought, me ,captain of the seven deadly sins, demon ,would fall for her.But i did, she didnt have special powers she was just her..Y/N and i love that.

Y/N broke the silence "you good? you been staring for a while now"

"How can i not, you look beautiful Y/N in all honesty".Blush appeared on her face she's so cute when she's flustered.

"Melio-" i cut her off with a kiss.

Y/N Pov.

"Ewwwww why are you guys licking each others faces"Ivy says being dramatic and the innocent little girl she is.

Butterflies were all in my stomach at this point he's surprisingly a good kisser. We both turned our heads towards Ivy "Ivy we are not licking each others faces" me and meliodas laughed.

"Okayy sureee" Ivy said sarcastically and running away to go play with the other kids.

Me and meliodas sat in silence until i broke it again " meliodas i like you being here matter fact love it but I know you miss being home being with eliza-". Before I knew it I was already crying"

"Your right i do have to get back home but right now I wanna be with you" He says while wiping my tears. Why do I always do this I never cry infront of anyone ..except him. All of this crying is making me sick.

"We can talk about that tomorrow but for right now i wanna spend time with you"

"Ok,but we do have to get home its getting late" i say kissing his cheek,seeing blush creep on his face.

"Hey Ivy time to go" I yell for her to hear me,the park isnt that big so where is she? "Ivyyyy comee on time to go homeee." Where did she go she cant be far, i start to panic.

"Y/N its okay calm down she has to be here." "Princess Ivyyy" Meliodas yell

"Yessss,"she comes running up to us.

"Ivy where were you? Did you not here me call you?"

"I told youu call me princess Ivy that is my name"

"Well okay princess Ivy".I turn to look at Meliodas "you started this princess Ivy thing".

"Its not my fault she only answers to princess Ivy" he says laughing like its so funny.

Time skip
——————————————————————————-
Meliodas Pov.
We walked in the house all laughing
"Y/N and Ivy where have you been" her mom says.

"Y/N walked up closer and said I sent you a text see"

(Slap noise!) "that still doesn't cut it you should've said some thing before"

"Damn my bad"

"What did you just say"

"Sorry"

I was still in shock. I had closed Ivy's eyes so she wouldnt see anything else. Why would she hit her? The feeling of hatred suddenly grew in my heart. I didnt like seeing Y/N hurt. Is it bad to say i wanted to hurt her so called mother as well? How can you do that to your  own daughter.

Y/N sent me a look as if she was reading my mind, as if she knew what i was thinking, she signaled for me to bring ivy to her room so i did.

I guess her mom was too mad to even notice me. When I was done bringing Ivy in her room I waited on Y/N's bed til she came. 5 min had past and I heard a door downstairs slam. Then Y/N came.

"OMG i hate her so much and I cant wait to get my own place she pisses me off so much".

I grabbed her and held her in my arms " are you okay"

"No" she says softly but enough for me to hear we stayed in that position until she was feeling better

" hey Y/N im gonna go get in the shower okay"
I ran my shower as usual I was already in there for about 8 min so far until I heard the bathroom door open "Y/N is that you"? She walked to the shower curtain naked showing all her curves and beauty all of which I was very fond of .

"Do you mind" she says about to come in.

"No not at all actually"
Y/N Pov.
Omg i really just got in the shower with him he is so smexxyyy. We started of by making out and one thing led to another😉.(i wanted to let yall imaginations run free on this part lmao)