Goodbye

Back in real world (1 week went by)

Y/N Pov.
"Alright its done I talk to the office and they say they'll take her to Osaka its about 5 hrs or so away so if i want to visit her I can."

"Thats good did you tell her?"

My head tilted down "not yet I will right now though".

I called Ivy in my room

"Im going to give you guys some time to tal-

"No stay"

He cupped my cheeks and landed a kiss on me

"Ewww" says Ivy

"You called me sis?"

"Yes I want to talk to you.Look I know you might feel a lot of feelings from what i tell you but its for your safety...Im sending you to Osaka and you'll be leaving in 8 hours.

"Your leaving me big sis?" her eyes start to water up.

"I'll come visit you every once in a while me and Meliodas will."

"So you are leaving" tears rolled down her eyes.

"Im so so sorry Ivy but this is the best for you". My eyes started to water up and tears fell.She leaned in and gave me a tight hug.

"Please don't go big sis!" She sobbed "please don't  send me away".

"Im sorry" I grasped her tight. "I have to"

Meliodas POV.
My heart broke at the scene, but I stayed strong for Y/N all I could do is wrap my arms around them both.

Y/N POV
Feeling Meliodas touch made me feel a sense of comfort.But hearing Ivy cry like this still breaks my heart. After a little time Meliodas helped me and Ivy pack her stuff.

Time skip
———————————————————————————
"Ok i think thats it and Ms.James (aka office lady) will be here to pick you up in 5 minutes".Ivy ran up and gave me 1 last hug

" I'm going to miss you sis very very much, and you too Meliodas" she says running to give him a hug too.

"Im going to miss you too princess Ivy and remember me and Y/N will always be there for you"

Ms.James text that she was outside damn its been 5 minutes already. "Alright come on Ivy time to go". Meliodas walked us outside because it was a little dark out.

"You ready Ivy get in" Ms.James said "your going to love this family they have a pool, park,and even puppies."

"Puppies!" Ivy says with excitement.

She loves puppies so I hope that will make her feel better.

"Ok Y/N and Meliodas one last hug" she says as she starts cry. I hold in my tears I cant let her see me cry again. We embrace in a group hug until she gets in the car and wave goodbye as the car pulls off. Once i see the car get to the end of the street i dropped on my knees and cried.I didn't care if people seen i just needed to let it out. Meliodas got on the ground with me and held me tight.

"Y/N look at me,you made the right decision she will be safe now"

He got up and i took his hand as we walked back inside.I can tell he wanted to make me feel better and change the subject so we watched a movie. I laid down at the top of the bed as he laid in between my thighs. And I rubbed his hair we stayed there for hours until I went to get ice cream. When I came back he was at the top of the left side of the bed."You want some" I asked.

"Sure"

We shared the ice cream I fed it to him as he rubbed my thighs with his right hand. I liked times like these when we can just chill and enjoy each other company . Matter fact i like all our times,he cheers me up when I'm down,he helps me get stronger, he loves me like to be totally honest I never thought my life would be like this.
———————————————————————————
A/N
This chapter is short but I really wanna think Y'all for the support I genuinely appreciate much love💜