The Cave Of Training

"Alright in you go" jenna says i walk in with Hendrickson and Meliodas goes with king.

When me and Hendrickson went into the cave there were multiple crystals floating.

"What are we supposed to do?" I say

"We choose."

"Ohh umm you can choose if you want."

"Okay then."

Hendrickson picked a blue stone. A snake like creature with wings grew out of it. And let out some type of roar.

"Welp."

Meanwhile Meliodas POV.
As i walked in the cave i wondered what kind of training Y/N did over there. But I know she can handle it. King had broke me out of my thoughts.

"Did you get your power back."

"Nuh uh i have to rehabilitate my my body a little bit to be ready."

When we walked in there were stones.

"Go ahead and choose one of these goddess ambers floating in there.There are various kinds of monsters inside." A voice outside says

"Which one do you want captain."

"Hey listen king,about Hendrickson you think you can be a little more open minded."

"What do you mean, are you telling me to forgive him."

"I didn't say that cause theres no denying what he did was unforgivable trust me i completely understand how you feel about him but still. He was being controlled by the demon fraudrin 10 years ago. Nothing could've been done."

"You mean if your being controlled nothing you do is considered a sin. Anyways whose this fraudrin."

"One of the 10 commandments."

"Is that so, and those other two. Galand and Monspeet right?" Tell me why is it that you know so much about the commandments who were sealed up 3,000 years ago.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Your a member of the demon race just like them to. And also I've been meaning to ask whats up with this girlfriend of yours. You bring her here we know nothing about her. And you just expect us to accept her. Our team is missing Diane because of her. And yea I kew when i first met her something was off. When i were younger this very old man used to tell me a little about this fairy who oddly had the same name as Y/N."

My hair covered half of my face. And king was digging in something that has nothing to do with him.

"Hey Meliodas." King says pushing his stick towards me. Are you and Y/N really our ally. Explain your self."

As king sent his stick flying i blocked every attack

"I want you to answer me."

"That depends on what you define as ally. If you ever turn on Y/N or my teammates then im your enemy. Thats all that really matters."

"Stop dodging the question! I wanna know what your goal is!" King yelled sending his stick my way.

As i hit it back to him he just kept sending it back leaving me to dodge it but then i finally caught it. But i did have a tiny scratch.

"What are you going to do now? Your weapon's been out of commission? I say

"Status Promotion!" King yells

Turning that little cut in to a deep one.

Y/N POV.
I was breathing heavily due to the training i mean its not worse then training with Ban so im good.

"How you holding up Hendrickson."

He slides back catching his balance. "Im holding up a little well. But this monster i thought it would be easier to defeat."

"We should never underestimate our opponents."

"Your right."

I was about to call on Rosa but i forgot we can only use these sticks. I think its time to pull out the wings. Because this thing is a pain in the ass. Colorful wings flourished from my back.

Hendrickson looked in awe.

"Come on Hendrickson focus."

"Drop of death" i say a drop of liquid came from my finger and i dropped it on the wood. I flew up and while Hendrickson had it distracted i cut it up into 13 big pieces.

I then flew back down. "Say, you did good Hendrickson."

"Thanks, but Y/N do you think i can train more with you."

"Uhh sure i don't mind." I still had my clothes on unlike the rest of them so my outfit was ruined. When we waked out Gilthunder ,Howzer ,Jenna ,and Zeneri awaited us. When i caught my breath i looked around. Wheres Elizabeth i thought to myself.

"Merlin whats going on in there what is king doing. I thought he inflicted a small scratch but now its something worse!"

"He can turn toxins into deadly poison. The same as Y/N here."

I wasn't paying attention at first but Meliodas and King were fighting in the cave. What the hell they are supposed to fight a monster not each other.

"Y/N come get  a new outfit with Elizabeth."

Mines were ruined. "Meliodas be safe" i whispered to myself.