Suprise

Meliodas POV.
"You bastard!!" I yell then the darkness took over i couldnt tell what i was doing but I know im was destroying anything in my way. I punched Estarossa he dodge so i kicked him sending him flying back.

Galand tried to run towards me but i grabbed him by his throat chocking him. "Die!" I say. But before i can choke him long enough Derieri sent me flying but i wasnt too hurt. It was up to me to fight i was doing good but i start to feel myself slowly weaken.

"You cant keep it up brother" Estarossa says getting back up.

"Shut up!" I was then punched in the stomach.

3rd POV.

"Im going to be the one to kill him" Estarossa said

Estarossa pulled out seven swords for seven hearts. Meliodas coughed out blood then stopped breathing.

Y/N POV.
I woke up catching my breath and looked around for meliodas when i went outside i seen one of the most horrific things. "Meliodas" i say trembling and tearing up. I picked up his head and cried. "Who did this!" I yelled.

"That would be me" Estarossa said

A bright lights shined from me and colorful wings grew on my back one eye was different from my regular one, it was purple and grown back new clothes
          (This was your outfit that had came on you)

A bright lights shined from me and colorful wings grew on my back one eye was different from my regular one, it was purple and grown back new clothes          (This was your outfit that had came on you)

I sent a gust of wind toward them the and i sent wind that was concentrated into lines it had split their skin.

"Y/N" Gloxinia said. Why is he calling my name like he knows me. I flew up and a beam of hot and bright light came out of my palms hitting Drole. Ok one is down it didn't take too much cause meliodas drained them. Then we were fighting throwing blows back n forth.

Then a huge pig appeared in the sky is that hawks mom? Then 10 commandments were focused on the green pig in the air. Its the sins! They came jumping out to fight but then they seen Meliodas with 7 swords in him.

"Was it you who did this!" ban yelled at me.

"No it was them"

He looks at the commandments and he started fighting them i of course help him and we were doing pretty good.

"Whats your name" Ban asked while fighting

"Y/N"

"You know the captain"

"You can say that.. i know him very well."

We then go back to fighting and the rest of the sins joined in. The last one standing was Estarossa.

"I'll handle him" a deep voice said, it was Escanor

Estarossa was over powered by Escanor. Merlin was some how able to seal the demons. I ran over to Meliodas and cradled him. "Get up" i shook him he didnt do anything. "Meliodas get up" i say tearing up. Ban places his hand on my shoulder

"He's dead"

I knew he was but i didnt want to accept it oh wait please work i said i used the droplet of life on Meliodas but he did not come back why was this not working. Another tear rolled down my face. But then everything went black.

Where am i "Fairy queen Y/N we need you" "help us Fairy queen." And then 100+ memories ran through my head like a movie. I then was back to reality but the setting looked unfamiliar i looked around the room wait..this is the boar hat. "Wheres Meliodas?" I say asking ban who just walked in my room.

"He's training"

"Training? H-how is that possible"

"You, if it wasn't for you he would've never came back. And when you were knocked out for a week he stayed by your side. He bathed you, he had Elizabeth treat your wounds. I think he really loves you.

———————————————————————————
A/N
This mad short but hope y'all liked it. Thanks for the support and reads🧡