Too Far

After us talking Ban had came outside.

"Wanna train?"

"Im down" i say getting up

"bye Y/N"

"Later Diane."

Little time skip
Me and ban went to this open field not to far from the tavern but far enough not to be a disturbance.
I get into fighting stance he laughs then runs towards me. He goes for a right punch so i go the opposite way and kick him in his side. He grunts in response.

"That hurt."

I laugh but thats when he caught me off guard and punched me.

"I guess thats fair" i say

We then start trading blows and i wrap my legs around his neck and flip him sending him towards the ground.

"You got that from the captain"

I stick my tongue out as we continue fighting i get the best of him but then i feel my body weakens. It felt like i was loosing my strength and my attacks were getting slower.

"Aww fuck" i say

"Yea you had a good run and ima make sure not to kill you because then the captains gonna kill me."

He then throws me in the air and get above me punching me down with incredible force. I then cough blood out of my mouth. "Dammit"
I get up very shaky and he comes for a kick to the head but i quickly ducked going quickly behind him for a sneak attack. But he grabs me by my neck.
As i struggle for breath i try to get some words out.

"Ok Ban I quit." but he doesn't let go. "Ban let me go i quit." I struggle to say. He didnt let go but i seen flash of Meliodas cut his arm off.

"She said she quit." Meliodas says with his hair covering his eyes.

"Sorry captain i started having too much fun but good job Y/N."

I rub my neck now that i can breath

"Don't let it happen again" Meliodas says with a serious tone.

As i get up i get my sword then run quickly to Ban piercing a big hole in his chest.

"Payback a bitch" i say

He spits out blood and i remove my sword "i said im sorry" he says

"Ok im heading out". He says walking away

We wave him off and sit down in the grass.

"How ya feeling."

"Pretty beat up my body's aching"

"Yea he's rough when it comes to training and go too far some times. Why didn't you use your powers?"

"Ehh i don't know ,i kinda wanted to see what i can do with ought them."

"Another thing, are you thinking about becoming fairy queen again since your back."

"Nahh i thought about it too ,but it already belongs to king and that'll be shitty of me to try to take his spot like that."

He shrugs " i guess your right" he gets up and pulls me up to get up.

"Aww your so sweet" i say playfully

He then puts his face in my boobs "ahhh i know."

I didn't bother to move him because i honestly didn't mind

Time skip (back at tavern)
"Nooo this is the only thing left to wear" i groan.

"Come on its not bad, I think the tavern uniform looks amazing on you."

"Your only saying that for your own pleasure"

In a blink of an eye Meliodas was under my skirt.

"I like this better it gives me more room to explore."

I bring his head closer "is that better."

"Much better."

"So when are we-" King says and his nose start to bleed. I quickly push Meliodas off of me and swiped down the skirt. And Meliodas had a huge grin on his face.

"Wassup king" i say trying to act normal

"Um..Never mind." He quickly left the room.

King's POV.
"What did i just walk into. I hope i can be like that with Diane, but she's too focused on the captain. Maybe if i try harder it'll work.