Meliodas?

Meliodas Pov.
Welp what did I just do .. And is this the place merlin was talking about? I scratch my head pondering on what exactly just happened. "Welp i cant just stay here forever" i say as i began walking, trying to figure where exactly am i.

Merlins Pov.
"Dammit.." i subtly grit my teeth. I told him stop touching. The first thing that came to mind was to tell the others of course so i left to tell them.

Y/N Pov.
Ughhh school was so stressful today
(your in college) I mean I could've learned this in highschool and did more important things here but hey I cant do anything about it. On my way home I decided to stop at sonic to get me a lil slush I got my F/D (favorite drink). As i was walking home I realized a person that looked very familiar a little bit too familiar. Me being the curious person I am I kinda decided to follow him yes I know weird , but I just know Ive seen him somewhere.

Meliodas Pov.
Its been a little weird since i came to this strange dimension I really do miss elizabeth I need to get back to her . I got this weird feeling when I was walking, feeling a very weak presence following me. I try to find a dark ally without much light to confront them.

Y/N pov.
What is he doing? Is he going into a ally? I am beyond confused at this point.

"Come out I know someones following me" I hear him say, i immediately stop in my tracks. 

Wait that voice, can it be? No..no way hes not real is he?
"Dont hurt me" I say as I go close and then start to spectate him I look at his eyes his height, his hair, his outfit all the same as ....Meliodas .

"Hey whats your name?" I say.

" Meliodas" he says confusingly. "And you are?.."

"Oh um Y/N"

Meliodas Pov.
As she stands in front of me i examine her. She had H/L (hair length) H/T (hair type) H/C (hair color) hair. She looked at me with a look of disbelief, and in a way she was kinda cute. I shake my head in attempt to rid the thought.

"Umm helloo you there?"  I hear a voice say.  "Meliodas, are you by any chance from the anime the seven deadly sins" she says .

"Seven deadly sins yes but anime? What's that?"

"Its a long story we can talk about it at my place ".

"Ok" Although i questioned how easy it is for her to trust someone, I followed her not knowing what im getting my self into.