Demon?

"Y/N we need to find someway to get back"Meliodas says swinging our arms.

"First we should try to find that pig."

"Oh yea your right." He says

As we walked the land was beautiful there was a river that flowed through the whole town. They also had people training.

"This place is really beautiful." I say

Meliodas cupped my face with his other hand "not as beautiful as you." We then lock lips and after a couple of minutes we looked at the view some more.

"Hey, theres that girl again." I say

As i said that she noticed us "Yo!" Meliodas said

"Solaad" she says flying towards us. "How were you able to get out of the cell."

"You've been mistaking me for someone else" Meliodas says

"You had me worried about you!" She says trying to slap him but i grabbed her arm stopping her.

"You know you cant just go slapping strangers ." I say in a nice tone.

"Why aren't you letting me slap him. And who are you."

"She's Y/N my girlfriend." Meliodas says

"So-solaad." She says in a confused tone

"Thats the thing he's not Solaad." I say

"What do you mean?" The girl say

"There he is!" A man shouts "master Zoria." Another one says. Hmm so thats his name.  They fly our way.

"You, not only have you broken the law, you cant even sit in a cell and reflect. I wont forgive you! And i wont hold back just because I'm your father." Zoria says in a harsh tone trying to punch Meliodas . I thought about jumping in but Meliodas can handle him. Meliodas stopped his punch with two fingers.

"Hm!?" Zoria said

"I will hold back because im not your son." Meliodas says flicking him away but not too hard.

"Solaad, what has happened to you." Zoria said

Wait something doesnt feel right. You can feel an evil presence. And i know Meliodas felt it too cause his face got serious. The others started to freak it. It was coming from the large egg.

"It'll be disastrous if anything happens to that egg." Zoria  said "lets go"  and with that  everyone flew away leaving me and Meliodas.

"Meliodas aren't you cold you have no shirt. Do you want to use this." I say taking off the little covering he gave to me.

"As long as i know your ok im fine." He says "but you know what will help."

"Will this." I say hugging his face to my chest.

It was muffled but i could still hear "much better."

Little time skip

"Meliodas. Do you hear that?" I say

"Yup lets go." He says. We rushed to the scene  and Meliodas kicked the green demon who was trying to kill Zoria. And the demon grunt in response. As we land i call on my sword.

"So..laad" zoria said "and you"

"If you want to die here we can help you with that." I say hanging my sword over my back

"You brat, did you just say that with a straight face." The demon says getting up "that was funny enough to make me laugh." The demon says running towards us.

"Get ready" Meliodas tells me. He then proceed to punch him sending him flying. In a flash I show up behind the the demon and slash him in a diagonal line. The demon screams in agony and yellow light comes from him. And i go back by Meliodas

"Thunder carnival!" The demon says attempting to throw his magic on us. But luckily Meliodas uses full counter and the demon screamed from the pain and a puff a smoke appeared . When the smoke disappeared his body was a crips. Meliodas and I high five in celebration.

"Master Zoria." The girl says by him as he lays on the ground.

"I think he's gonna be just fine." Meliodas says

"You do?" She says

"Heyy! Y/N and Meliodas!  I figured you two will be up here." Hawk yells running towards us.

"Yo!" Meliodas says

"Wassup." I say

"What happen to the demon clan, huh. What-what the heck is this." Hawk quivers standing on the demon's corpse.

"Over there." The old lady says. Souls return to the people that they were stolen from once the demon died and they got back up regaining consciousness.

"I knew it." The old lady says kneeling next to Hawk.

"Granny?" Hawk says  "the great Oshiro!" The lady says crying.

"This is weird." I whisper to Meliodas

"I know." He whispers back.

She then starts going on about the great Oshiro aka Hawk defeated the demon when it really wasnt.

"Whattt?!" Hawk yells 

A lil time skip

"So this is salt roasted sky fish ? Meliodas says

"Soo good!" I say

"Im very happy i never imagined i would have a drink like this with my son." Zoria says

"Huh, this aint half bad." Meliodas says eating.

"Yes its your favorite. Here why dont you have mine." Zoria says

"Oh well if you insist. Do you want some."

"Yupp ." I say taking a bite.

"What a pleasant surprise you even surpassed me as a warrior. You've been training this whole time secretly haven't you." Zoria says hitting Meliodas's back. He then gets up and make a toast to Meliodas talking about a succession ceremony.

"Succession ceremony." Meliodas says confusingly

"Must be something important."  I say to him. Then the girl comes up to us i think her name is Ellatte.