⚠️new book⚠️

Hey guys i have a Rengokuxreader i just made. You guys should check it out! Heres a little preview, you can play the song as you read as well🙃

Y/N POV.
Sometimes there were moments where i felt like i shouldn't exist. Moments where i felt like if i was gone no one would experience the pain or anger they felt when i was around. Its not my fault i was born into this world thats so full of hate, well at least in my family.

I never experience or felt love, never had no one shown it to me, so my exact question is What Is Love?

You would think your parents one and only child would be there bundles of joy, but thats not the case here, they hate me, words like i wish your weren't born are thrown around this house at me like nothing. I want to leave but where would i go, who would i run to, i was always told no one would love me. But at least they know im here it could be worse..

My room was a tiny one, i was given a pillow and cover to sleep with and the cold wooden floor as my bed. "Eat." My so called mother says sliding the plate of bread my way and closing the door behind her as she left.

I pick up the bread and just before i put it to my mouth screams erupted from the main room. "Please no take the girl, just dont touch us !" I hear my poor excuse for a father pleads.

What a coward.

"You two look like more fun." I hear the unfamiliar voice say.

I open the door a little and peek to see the situation. The two shook in fear and it looked as if a demon was standing in front of them.

My heart beat quickened, you can hear the screams from the two and they faded into nothingness. The demons foot steps gradually got louder i don't know why but my feet moved on its own. I had no reason to live but my body was telling me i need to get to safety. I climbed through the window and began to run.

"I hear you!" The demon yells.

Go check it out to read more!