Decisions?

Y/N POV.
Last night was amazing I could not stop thinking about it I mean the way he-

"Y/N your wasting the milk" Ivy says

Oh shoot I was too busy thinking about Meliodas I let the milk for Ivy's cereal waste.

"Sorry Ivy,i'll make more"

"What were you thinking about?"

" yea what were you thinking about?" meliodas says walking in with no shirt teasing me.

"Uhh I was thinking about...uhh lunch" I say nervously. "Yea lunch you know we dont want to be hungry later" trying to convince them of what I just said.

"Ohhh okay!" Ivy says believing everything.

I give Ivy her new bowl of cereal

"Is mom still away big sis?"

"Yea" I say patting her head "but hurry and eat so I can take you day care" I try to change to change the conversation.

"Meliodas you've been quiet for a while whats on your mind?"

" Nothing just thinking" he says in a normal tone but I know something is wrong I may have known him for a couple of moment but it feels like I known him for so long.But I choose  not to say anything and brushed it off.

Meliodas POV.
I should tell her,but I don't need her to worry for now we just need to train.She's becoming better at fighting and regular skills but she has no magical powers.Will strength alone be enough to beat the 10 commandment I have to be prepared because I have a pretty big feeling that they're gonna try to come after me.I need to protect Y/N even if its the last thing I do.

"Meliodassss are you even listening ??" I hear Y/N call out.

" im sorry what  were  you saying"

" you need to listen im not gonna tell you again " she says throwing an object at me.

"Since i wasnt listening can this make up for it?" I go by her and grope her butt.

"Not in front of Ivy!" She yells hitting me on my head repeatedly.

"Ya know that hurts, your getting stronger Y/N you cant go around hitting people for no reason". I say crossing my arms turning the other way.

Ivy laughs

"FOR NO REASON?! Meliodas come here so i can bash your head in!"

I run from her around the house as she throws stuff and try to hit me.

Y/N POV.
"Y/N im done with my cereal"

"Meliodas we are not finished with this im gonna bring ivy to day care and you better be ready because im not holding back".

"We'll see about that"

A lil time skip
———————————————————————————
When we got there I signed her in and walked  her to class like the usual. She ran and sat with her friends when I start to exit the building the office lady came up to me.

"Um excuse me Ms.L/N we've been realizing that every once in a while you pick up and drop off Ivy for about weeks and we barely hear from the mother is every thing okay?"

"Yes everything's been fine"

"Okay just checking"

Office lady POV.
Somethings off ever since poor little Ivy's dad died things haven't been the same especially with the mom. Maybe i'll go check in myself one day.

Back to Y/N's POV
Hmm that was weird why would she just ask that out of no where I mean she is right I do more of the work now with Ivy -but maybe I should have told her that something was wrong. I could finally get her out of that house and away from our mother . Im going to have to think hard about this.
—————————————————————————-
A/N
Mbb guys this chapter is really short but i hoped u liked it❤️

What should Y/N do keep Ivy at the house with her or Tell the office lady to help Ivy get out the house??