Easter special

A/N
THIS DOES NOT GO WITH THE PLOT!

Y/N POV. (Night before easter )
"Meliodas did you want to dye eggs for easter." I say walking around our room.

"If it means spending more time with you."

"So i'll take that as a yes.So we have to go out and buy it early in the morning  tomorrow and decorate."

"We should also cook."

"Uhhh we should leave that part to Ban."

"Finee, well goodnight I love you." He says kissing me then taking off his shirt.

"I Love you too." We lay down and get comfortable.

(Next day /Easter)

"Y/NN" Meliodas says groaning my name.

"Hmmm." I groan

"Wake up."

"Im tiredd." I whine.

"Its 2:00 in the afternoon."

I pop up "its what!? How did we sleep for this long."

"I don't know." Meliodas yarns

"We gotta get ready and prepare."

When me and Meliodas were done getting ready I quickly ran downstairs "Meliodas why did you just stop." He stood there with his eyes fully open. Then when i seen my eyes flew wide open with him. When we looked everything was done. The food, decorations,eggs, everything was completely done.

"But how?" I said

Elizabeth, Authur, Gilthunder ,Howzer, Slader and the rest of the sins walked into the tavern.

"Looks like the two love birds finally woke up." Ban says

"How did you guys do it." Meliodas said.

"It was all Elizabeths idea." Diane says

Me and Meliodas both turned our head to Elizabeth. "Its not a big deal i jus wanted to do something special for the both of you guys. Yall have been working so hard so i thought i could get everyone to help and you guys can have fun today." Elizabeth says.

Me and Meliodas indulged her into a hug like we were children.

"Thanks Elizabeth" I say.

"Yea thanks." Meliodas says. We both get off her and sit down.

"No problem i couldn't do it with ought the help of every one else honestly."

"Yea she's right she was just a mess at first."

"Shut up ban!" Hawk says.

We all laughed, talked , and played many games.

"Guys today was really fun i appreciate you guys." I say

"We appreciate you too." We all give a cheer with our booze in our hand.
——————————————————————-
A/N
This was a lil short chapter for easter n yeaa remember this is the day Jesus rose and remember Jesus loves you. Happy Easter😆