3am talk

Time skip
"Hey we're  here" Meliodas says.

"Do you think we should go see Bartra?"

"I dont mind."

Everyone was dowstairs when me and Meliodas came "were gonna go pay Bartra a visit." I say

Everyone decided to tag along. And in no time we were at the castle.

"Sup Bartra."

"Hello everyone ."

"Father!" Elizabeth said running up to him giving him a hug. "How have you been"

"Ive been well." Said Bartra

" How has the journey been?"

"It was pretty good, ive had amazing friends with me like Y/N and Meliodas. Also father I would like you to meet my boyfriend King Authur." Elizabeth says

"Boyfriend?!" King Bartra said

We all laughed.

"Yes , I am King Authur  of Camelot. Its an honor to meet you."

It was nice to see this, me and Meliodas were never really allowed to introduce each other to our parents. 

" I've heard good things about you King Authur." Barta said

After a while of talking, Bartra brought up the kingdoms anniversary

"Thats right father the kingdoms anniversary is coming up."

"Yes thats right."

"Well its final me and Y/N will cook for the anniversary." Meliodas says

"We will make sure its the best you ever had." I says

Barta laughed "ok then."

"Alright Barta we'll be on our way." Says merlin

"Thanks for coming to see me." Barta said

As we were walking out me and Meliodas realized Authur and Elizabeth werent coming.

"Well aren't you two gonna come." Meliodas says

She grabbed Authur's hand "were coming." Elizabeth yells

Time skip ( tavern.)

"Ok guys were going to have a busy night." Meliodas says  "is everyone ready."

"Yes" everyone said.

We had our first group of costumers walk in 8 min later.

"Hello welcome to the boar hat im Y/N and i'll be serving you today. What can i get ya?"

Then more and more customers came in. We all worked really hard and Elizabeth even dropped a couple of things. "I got it" i say offering to clean up the pie she dropped.

But when i bent over i felt multiple eyes staring at me.

"Get out." Meliodas says punching the guys who were looking at me.

"Thanks." I say kissing him.

After a couple of more  hours we were done.

"How ya guys feelin" i say

I gotta bunch of tired's , worn out. You know stuff in that category.

"I think we should light a bonfire ." Authur says

"Not a bad idea" Meliodas added

We all gathered wood and lit a fire as Meliodas sat in the chair i sat on his lap cradling him. We all laughed and had an amazing time but before i knew it i feel asleep in that same position.

Time skip

It was around 3 am at the time and Meliodas was asleep on the side of me in our bed i got real thirsty so i went downstairs but i seen Gilthunder was still awake.

"What are you doin up?"

"Thinking."

"You can tell me if you want ya know."

He let out a sigh "its about Margret. Its like we have a connection but still don't have a connection."

"Well I'm not the best at these things, but  i personally think communication is key."

"Sometimes i look at you and Meliodas's relationship and i envy it at times to be honest. You guys have like a perfect balance. Ive always looked up to Meliodas and im glad you are in his life. He seems...Happier."

"Thank you" i say putting my hand on his shoulder "would you like a drink?" I make me and him some Vanya Ale.

"Thank you" he says

"No problem if you ever need to talk to someone you can call me."

"I'll keep that in mind." After my drink i started getting a little sleepy.  "Y/N are you getting tired."

"Yes. I think im going to go back to bed. Dont stay up too late thinking, good night."

"Good night Y/N."

As i walked in i think i woke Meliodas up a bit.

"Whats wrong?" He says

"Nothing." When i get in the bed he wraps his arms around me.