Druids

"So this is Istar, the druids holy land right." Elizabeth asked.

"Yup. I think its been about 10 years since i were here." Meliodas says

"Y/N. Ok when we walk in i know you have a tendency to whats that word be ....jealous so im gonna warn you right now. One of the druids like me therefor please do not make a scene there." Meliodas says to where only i can hear.

I give him a face of disgust "mh, me jealous, never."

"Werent you-

"Hmph I've changed."

"That quick."

"I have, thank you very much" i say sarcastically

As me and Meliodas walk in holding hands the path the looks like nothing is ahead turn into a beautiful view mainly surrounded by water.

"This place looks beautiful."

"What do you know the entrance was already open." Meliodas says

"Huh what are you- huh its amazing." Hawk says

The others were talking but i weren't paying attention. Instead i looked around and talked to Meliodas.

"Look over there." Hawk says.

"Thats correct we were aware of your revival." A druid said "The seven deadly sins!"

"You sure are humongous. My names Hawk the star and master of the Seven Deadly Sins." Hawk says

But the druid used a stick to pick hawk by his nose and he then cried out.

"We're the the chiefs around here I'm lady Jenna this is my younger sister Zeneri ." Jenna says

"These girls are the Druid chiefs. And whose this old guy?" Hawk ask

"Im a priest in charge of protecting the dear chiefs the names thio." Thio says

"How old are you anyway." Hawk says

"Whats up thio looks like you really bulked up."

"Yeaa Sir Meliodas and at 15 im still growing."

15!? What the hell are they feeding this child.

"15!?" Hawk says

Jenna starts pulling on Hawks ear.

I let go of Meliodas's hand to go look around some more "wanna come Elizabeth?"

"Sure!" Elizabeth says.

When i look back to tell Meliodas be back i seen the Zeneri girl putting his hand on his chest. Calm down Y/N calm down its okayy.

"Umm Y/N are you ok?" Elizabeth asked me.

I put a smile on my face "I'm fine"

But in my head i wasn't why would he just let her hold his hand to her chest like that like the fuck.

"Okayy thats enough with the greetings ." I hear Meliodas say in the distance a little bit. A smile creeped on my face.

As me and Elizabeth are walking we come to a spot and sit down.

"Soo Y/N how are things with you and Sir Meliodas."

" its been good actually great im glad i got my memories back. He's impacted my life alot not gonna lie-"

"Y/N!" I hear Meliodas yell my name "come here!" He yells again so i can hear him.

"Damn it uhh i'll talk to you when I'm done."

"Ok" she giggled

I walked over to Meliodas it took a little while because of the distance.
"I was just talking about you to."

"I hope it good."

I kiss him

"Ok i know it was good" he says.

"If you two are ready lets go to the tower on the right." Zeneri says

"What is she talking about." I whisper to Meliodas.

He laughs not giving me an answer. As we walk in it gets dark.

"My powers in this place." Meliodas says.

"You two will go through a trial,Y/N it it now informed that you are back."

Im back how would she know that? I thought my existence was erased.

"What do you mean."

"Your existence was erased alright but it didn't work on the chief druids and most of the goddesses."

Im maddd confused but i aint want to say anything dumb so i kept quiet.

"I will farther explain but Meliodas you can start with your trial. Also returning your power will be depending on the end result."

"In short i just have to complete this trial right?"

"It will be very painful difficult to be completely honest im worried whether you can take it or not."

"Its fine as long as i have Y/N here and plus it just motivates me even more."

She starts glowing and start saying random words. Then Meliodas started glowing.

"Shall we continue." Zeneri ask me

"Uhh sure i guess." I shouldnt be worried about Meliodas he's strong inside and out he can do it.

"Where should I began.