The Great Opink

Y/N pov

Little time skip

People were lined up and Meliodas was standing by my side with his arm around my waist. Bells started to play and something was being carried by 2 men.

"Everybody shout for the great Oshiro." The old lady chants.  Thats hawk i thought to myself.

"What is Hawk doing?" Meliodas says

"They're treating him like a damn king." I say

"My name is the great Oshiro-" Hawk says. But Meliodas appeared behind him grabbing him by his ear

"I dare you to say that again piggy" Meliodas says

"Sorry." Hawks says over and over

The old lady started talking about Hawk being the great Oshiro who saved them many years ago. And how he looked exactly like him.

"Except that he's not even white." I say

"Hmm, he certainly is not. Are you an imposter." The old lady says

Meliodas then comes back by me and puts his arm back around my waist. And hawk started saying that he was a descendant of the great Oshiro.

"Your really pushing it now." Meliodas says

The old lady starts to cry more calling hawk the great Opink. I put my head on my forehead "seriously" Meliodas says.

"You read my mind."  I say

The sun began to fall and people were back eating.

"The great Opink, you sure are a smooth stalker." Meliodas says

"I know right." I say

"I had no choice but to say that." Hawk says going back to eating.

The Ellatte girl comes and stand in front of us "this is a proper Celestial outfit. Also i brought one for you too." (Thats the outfit she gave you )

" (Thats the outfit she gave you )

"Where can i go put it on" i say

"Right through the hall to the left."

"Ok. Be right back." I say getting up to go change. Hmm at first i was low key lost but i finally found an empty room. When i put it on it was a little small but it was okay. I looked in the mirror to make sure i looked right , but when i came back Meliodas and Hawk was gone and so was Ellatte. Hmm i wonder where'd they go. I walked outside and a man approached me. "Have you seen a short boy with a pig, and a girl with white hair."

"No."

"Oh thanks anyways." I say i just went back to room we were in.  And not too long after Meliodas came.  And we were showed to a room by Ellatte.

"Thanks for the outfit and room." I say

"Yea thanks." Meliodas says. She then left and closed the door.

"You look good Y/N" Meliodas says touching all on my body."Oh i've been meaning to tell you that Ellatte asked me to pretend to be the Solaad kid for this event tomorrow. I told her if he isnt back by noon i would."

"Thats nice of you" i said

"she wanted me to tell you sorry for being all up on me and things like that."

"Its not like i cared anyway." I say in a playful tone.

"Are ya sureee. Cause i remember a certain somebody getting upset over it."

"Was it Hawk?" I say playing dumb.

"Nope it was a certain someone who name starts with a F/L (first letter)."

"I wonder who" i say tapping my head

"Her names Y/N, L/N."

"Never heard of her." I say turning off the light. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He says as i lay my head on his chest.