The Beginning To A New Friendship

"Why are you so worried Captain we dont need her anyways" Diane says

"Diane im not joking where is she,captains order."

"Uhh she flew off some where heading west i guess."

I hurried out and flew outside looking for her "Y/N!, Y/N!"

I had finally spot her laying down. As i land she sits up and turn my way.

"Oh its just you" she says calmly.

"Why are you are here ?"

"I dont fell like talking about it."

"Y/N"

"Its Diane i tried to make things good with her but she's so caught up with being with you its just-"

"Come here"

She got up and stood in front of me and gave me an aggravated look. I then wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close.

"What are you doing"

"Do you ever shut up" i say in a playful tone.I hold her body close and hug her tight then kiss her.
"Y/N, don't let small stuff get to you, she likes me oh well i haven't acted on it and i never will because I'm already with this one beautiful girl. Who's smile twinkle in the night who's personality pulls me toward her every minute of the day. Who's love is never ending. And she's right in front of me.

"Stop I'm suppose to mad" she says laughing a bit.

"Are you ready to go back."

"Sure but can we walk?"

"If I'm with you i don't mind."

Y/N POV.
My body's getting hot. I start to blush he still makes me feel this way. I giggle to myself and grab my hills and put them in my hand and hold Meliodas hand with my free one.

"Can you try to have a talk with her sometime soon Meliodas."

"Yup"

We walk back to Athur's castle it kinda took a while but it was worth it we talked all night. When we got there i put my hills back on and fixed myself up. As we walk in mostly everyone is gone the only people there were the sins, Gilthunder, Howzer, Authur, and Slader. They were all laughing and drinking.

"Oh there go the two love birds" Ban says.

We laugh and sit at the table with them "where were you Y/N?" Gowther ask

"Um just getting some air."

"Well since the the party's over we should all head to the boar hat." Meliodas says

"Im down" I say. Every nods in agreement . Merlin then teleports us to the boar hat. When we got there we talked but after that all we did was drink literally.

Next morning
When i woke up i was laid down on Meliodas chess in the middle of the floor. I wiped my mouth cause i realized i was slobbering on him.

"Your woke,Good morning."

"Morning"i land a kiss on his forehead

I look around and everyone was knocked out Elizabeth was wrapped up in Athurs arms,Diane and king were laying on his Chastiefol, Howzer , Gilthunder , and slader were on the chairs and table. But there was not sign of Merlin, Escanor , and Gowther.

"Everybody's sleep." I say turning and seeing Meliodas stretching.

"Wanna shower?"

"Yea"

Me and Meliodas went to go in the shower while everyone was asleep. When we got out i helped Meliodas dry his hair and with my towel still around me got an outfit to wear. (This is what you put on but if you dont like it thats alr too)

I then fix my hair so i can go downstairs " Im heading down stairs"

"Ok"

As i get down stairs i see Diane is gone . As i make sure not to wake anyone i go outside to get a fresh breath of air then i see Diane sitting on the side.

"Can i talk to you Y/N"

"Dia-"

"Please." I really didnt want to talk at the moment from the events that happened the night before. As i sit beside her she starts apologizing.

"Im sorry Y/N. Sorry for everything the way i act and treat you is not right. And i let my jealousy get the best of me. And I know the captain wants you and I chose to ignore that."

"Thanks Diane and i promise you, your dream guy is closer than you think. You know king took care of you when you had a little too much to drink. He really likes you ,pay more attention to him and you'll see."

"Yea your right, you think we can start over as friends?"

"You know what.. sure"

We hugged and we talked about more things. Shes actually very nice and all we had to do was talk it out.