Indura

Y/N
As we walked up to the demons the Celestial warriors were right there. To be honest they're super weak and don't stand a chance.

"Leave it to us" diane says

"The 7 deadly sins." A man says

"You guys need to go protect the women and children in the square." I say

"You really are a bothersome lot. Especially you..
Y/N"

Does he remember me from long ago cant be he must've just heard Meliodas scream my name of something.

"Your that Fairy from long ago. The most powerful of all the fairies."

The others had a surprised look on their faces. 

"It doesnt matter you all will die along the Celestials." Bellion says

The big demon that had escaped the demon gathered magic energy in its mouth in the color pink.

"Everybody run" king says

"It hit the square." Ban yells

"Full counter!" I yell. Good thing Meliodas taught it to me but it still bounced of my sword and went through the town. "Damn" i say

"Even if you hadn't it'll still have the same effect" Merlin says

"We cant let it get any closer to the square" king says

"Were going to have to block its path" Diane says.

Everyone attempted to hold the demon back as Bellion tried to sneak attack Escanor i stopped him.

"You have the nerve to still be alive" i say with Ban walking on the side of me.

"Let the blood bath begin." Ban says

Me and Ban worked together to fight Bellion. I got knocked down so many times i couldn't count. Most of my strength was used up earlier. "Ban!" I yelled as he got slammed into a rock. I grabbed my sword and was punched in the stomach by Bellion slamming on the same rock as Ban.

"Its over."

"Dont you lay a finger on her." I hear Meliodas voice. As i try to get back up

"Y/N are you okay."

"Me-Meliodas." I say with tears coming back down again.

"Dont cry im here."

"Are you just going to forget about me captain."

"I give him a smile to let him know its okay to go."

"You sure."

"Positive."

"Ban!" Meliodas says jumping on his stomach causing blood to come out.

"You little what are you- captain." Ban says

"I should be the one asking you, you look pretty gross. Shut up you took forever me and ms know it all had to fight this guy cause you lost in the the first place."

"I heard that Ban!" I say dusting myself off.

"Yea that will be lame of me to leave it at a lost. Time for me to tag in." Meliodas says high fiving Ban.

"Ban watch Y/N for me." I heard Meliodas say

"Got it."

  Ban's blood disappears and he picks me up "Y/N you need to heal yourself, now would be the right time."

"I think i can use it now . Droplet of life." A huge plant came from the grown and a droplet dropped on me and i felt my strength come back to me. I got out of Ban's  arms and stretched "i feel much better."

"Wouldve been nice for you to use that on the capatin."

I give him a glare "don't you think i would if i could" 

"Mmtch" he smacks his teeth.

When we made it back to the monster Ban used his hunter fest. Like i did earlier i used my fairy powers to call on the vines these were thicker. My vines had it in its grasp.

"Ok from the looks of it we have like 5 minutes until it breaks from these vines." I say

Light shined from above it was Solaad. "Using the winged sword I will seal the Indura demon." Solaad says

Meliodas- he must've used his demon form. Theres no way he can loose now.

Solaad had used Ark on Indura but Bellion's soul must've transferred. Not good.

We were all sent back due to the force but i never felt the impact i jus felt someones body on mines, not just anyones it was Meliodas. He had caught me "i got you." He says

The Indura demon starts heading towards the square.

"We have to hurry!" I yell

To be honest it looked like we weren't going to make it.

"Save us mama!" I hear hawk yell

Out of no where Hawks mom knocked over Indura. Merlin then takes the tavern off hawks mom. As the Indura sent magic towards Hawk's  mom she just ate it. And in return bright white light came from her. I stared in awe as Meliodas held my hand.

A big explosion came from it. We all go to stand by Hawks mom "thanks Hawks mom." Meliodas says

"Yes thank you very much." I say rubbing the side of her.

"Alright we only have one chance. Solaad you got this." Meliodas says

"Of course. Everyone this will end it it send me your power and make it one Ark! Solaad yells.

"He's able to combine everyones power huh? Meliodas says

I then see elizabeth helps as well to add on to Ark.

"Alright we can do this! Solaad says

Solaad uses the power of Ark to seal it.

"Before its completely sealed lets throw in the power of the 7 deadly sins. Because he said seven deadly sins i thought that was my cue to stand somewhere else but in the mist of me walking over he grabs me and pulls me towards him.

" that includes you as well." Meliodas says

A smile came on my face

"Lets go!" Ban yells

"Hunter fest!" Ban yells

"Spirit spear chastifol fourth configuration!." King yells.

"Rush rock!" Diane yells

"Blackout arrow." Gowther yells.

"Exterminate ray!" Merlin yells

"Cruel sun." Escanor yells.

"Beam of death." I yell

"Lostvayne sacred treasure release." Multiple Meliodas's appeared around the sealing . "Full counter!!" They all yell

A color streak of light flowed around with magnificent speed and went into the sealing.

"The Celestials survived the times of ruin." Solaad said and everyone cheered.

"You did it Solaad." I hear meliodas say from afar

"Meliodas" i say running up to him and hugging him. "We made it." I whisper

He pulls away and cup my cheek then kissed me. Everyone gathered around us.

"Y/N" i see Meliodas saying getting on one knee. Is this for real

"Y/N , L/N, would you make me the best and happiest man on earth right now buy marrying me."

With ought no hesitation i let out a "yes!" He then picked me up and hugged me as everyone cheered.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too."