Battle of the...cooks

Y/N Pov.
"Umm..this is it" I say bringing my hands to my side.

"cool" he says.

No one was home at the moment so i showed him around for a bit. Not too long after we made it to my room considering the living space isnt that big.

"And this is my room, lets lay down some ground rules. No touchy touchy". I know how Meliodas gets and i'd rather he not.

"Uhh too late" he says with his face in my boobs causing me to get angry but also flustered.

"Get off of me"i say as i hit him.

"Oww" he pouts rubbing his head.

" Next I dont know about telling my mom about this, so she cant find out so stay in here if she's home or my little sister is here".

"Got it".

"Now, ya might wanna tell me how you got here?"

Meliodas pov.
I fill her in on what i did and she looks at me with an unreadable face.

"Ohhh, meliodas you really are a little reckless" she says with a sigh.

"So do you know how I can get back home?"

" I honestly don't sorry,but if theres anything i can do to help let me know i dont mind".

A wave of unease washed over me. I got my self in this situation with no way home; what am I going to do?

"I bet you really miss elizabeth huh?" Y/N says

" I really do I hope she's safe"

Narrator pov.

Y/N went on the porch having the words he said kinda hurting her.She cared deeply for him even though he wasn't  real... She hated that to be honest ; what hurt more was even in her world she knew he still would love Elizabeth, and pick her over anybody, any day, and anywhere.

Y/N Pov .
"Hey Y/N whats wrong"? Meliodas says walking on the porch with me with his big smile as usual and his hands in his pockets.

"oh nothing i'm ok." I say with a smile trying my best to hide how i truly feel.

"How about for all you done for me so far I cook you something ?"

"No" I say with a blank face "no way at all". Ive seen the seven deadly sins numerous times. I would be a fool to eat his food.

"Comeee onn Y/N, you never know my cooking may taste good in this world." He says trying to persuade me.

After 20 times of me sayin no I gave up and said yes "but only if you let me help i'm a pretty decent cook if i do say so myself".

"How about a competition?"he proposed.

" Do you want to lose meli" I say jokingly

Meliodas pov.
I froze at the nickname it sounded so familiar hearing that come  out her mouth like i known her for so long...

"Well since you gave me a nickname im going to give you one how about n/n."

"Omg noo that is soo terrible another one" she says laughing

"Welp n/n it is"

"Jus for that I will definitely beat you"

"We'll see about that"

I decided to make spaghetti and Y/N decided to make alfredo pasta

"On your mark get set go!!". We say together

A little time skip
—————————————————————
Y/N Pov.

"Whewww"I say wiping the sweat off me.Wait why does his food actually look good..??  I can not lose to him.

"N/NNNN you ready to tryy itt"? He says with a mischievous look on his face

"Im alll readyyy"

We both grabbed forks and swapped plates .We then took a bite and looked at each other, turned around, and spit it out.

"Meli that was absolutely disgusting"

"N/N yours was no better"

My mouth went agape "Cant be, let me taste" I grabbed my fork and took a bite. As i chew my face scrunches up from the disgust. "Your right they both are horrible"

We both had a laughing session that lasted 10 min.

"You know what Y/N your really cool if I get a chance I really wanna introduce you to my friends I think you'll like them"

"I think i will too." I laugh

We ended up talking for hours I really enjoyed his company

"Uh oh my mom is calling" I say to meliodas

"5 min!? Ok let me know bye" .

"What did she say?"

"That she'll be here in 5, so we need to and hurry clean up our mess"

Me and meli finished in a matter of time.I hear my phone buzz it was a message from my mom saying shes in traffic. I asked meliodas does he wanna watch tv with me,we scrolled through netflix trying to find something to watch. As i was trying to find something to watch i seen the sds pop up .

Meliodas Pov.
Wait is that me? I thought to myself . "Hold up Y/N stop really quick."

"Is that elizabeth, wait and ban?king?merlin?diane?escanor? Gowther? Wait so how am I on your tv?"

(Y/N explained) 

"So your telling me i'm not real"

"well not in this world"she said sadly."But its ok you got me" she says with a big smile on her face .

Her words made my heart skip a beat I only felt like this with elizabeth could it be? I once again shook off the intrusive thoughts. We ended up talking some more. And those hours felt like minutes.
———————————————————————————
A/N (authors note)
Wassam so yall how do yall like the story so far its my first one anddd im tryin i really am if some dont make since mb but yeaa.