₮ⱧłⱤ₮Ɏ

Before they knew it everything was gone. They heard other missiles headed to the other life boats from the other ships. 

Hyejin slowly got the engine started. She couldnt believe it. She was still wishing in her head that it didnt happen. Byulyi and Yongsun had their eyes locked on the place where it blew up. Hyejin stirred the boat where the others used to be. Their eyes were completely wide open, unbelieving of what had just occurred infront of them a few seconds ago. 

They reached the place, the boats had caught on fires and no sign of anyone. Hyejin looked around wishing some of them were alive. This... this cant be.. Byulyi thought and looked over the other place where the other missile hit. Tears slowly flowing down their cheeks at the sight. Please.. at least one...

They stayed there for a little bit hoping one of them would get out of the water alive. After a few seconds they heard a loud gasp in the distance followed by a cough. They immediately went to check it out, it was Minhyuk holding Seulgi onto himself to keep her above water, the both of their uniforms were ripped and burned. Hyejin and Yongsun helped them into the boat. 

Minhyuk started coughing alot as if he was trying to speak. "Wheein!! wheein is still down there!!" Without another thought Hyejin dived into the water, the salt water burned her eyes, she needed to get Wheein. It was dark but the medic uniform had a reflective on them so she could spot her easily. The water pressure made it harder for her to swim further down. 

She finally spotted the reflective and swam there using all her strength, she reached her hand for Wheein as she drifted deeper under water. Hyejin finally grabbed her hand, the familiar feel of her arms made Hyejin relieved to know it was Wheein. Without wasting another second she swam all the way up to their boat, holding Wheein tightly in her arms. She gasped loudly, getting as much air as she could as she reached the surface. Hyejin held Wheein up for Yongsun to catch, she laid her down in the boat beside Seulgi. Hyejin pulled herself up into the boat and felt Wheein's pulse, she sighed in relief as she performed CPR. Minhyuk did the same with Seulgi. 

Byulyi sat there helplessly, looking at her friends. She couldnt believe what he heard from Minhyuk as Hyejin went down to get Wheein..

--(flashback)--

Hyejin jumped off the boat and dived into the water as soon as she heard about Wheein. Byulyi asked in a hurry voice, "Wheres Joohyun?!" Minhyuk only just stared into nothingness, his eyes dead as ever. "Minhyuk ah!! Where is she???!!! Please!!" Minhyuk finally looked at her, he shook his head slowly and Byulyi slowly let out a shocked breath, she went dead silent. Her eyes empty. Its... happening again. She thought to herself.

Yongsun cried at the news. She held her legs together and hid her face. Byulyi rested her back on the sides of the boat. She didnt know what to feel anymore, pain, sorrow, guilt, all that left her. The same feeling as that night she killed her family. She was sick of it already. 

Hyejin came out with a loud gasp of the water. Yongsun quickly wiped her eyes and helped her carry the girl into the both. Wheein was full of bruises and scratches.

-----------

Wheein was responsive and coughed out water after Hyejin did a CPR on her. Wheein saw her looking back to her and she hugged Hyejin quickly. "Im so glad youre safe.."

"Me? You almost died..." Hyejin said hugging her tightly back. She slightly pushed her back as Minhyuk started sobbing. 

He kept giving her chest compressions and breathing into her mouth. "Seulgi! Please wake up!" She was unresponsive. He kept redoing the CPR process again and again, he went down to her chest, hearing no heart beat. Wheein looked at him in pity. She reached her hand to his shoulder to comfort him, but he smacked it off him. "She's alive!!.. She's gonna open those eyes! i know she is!!... She will.." He grew slowly stopped his movements, "Please.." He said a little above a whisper. 

Everyone looked at his desperateness, Wheein tried to comfort him again. He sat himself down from kneeling. He held Seulgi's head that was covered with blood, hugged her close to him. He cried not feeling her warmth anymore. The others had tears rolling down their faces except Byulyi. She did nothing but stare at the sky. Seulgi.. Joohyun.. General.. Xiumin Oppa... Everyone else... gone.. She had no idea anymore, they were her family, her only family left.. 

Yongsun looked at Byulyi. She looked like an empty shell. She went closer to Byulyi and held her cheek. Byulyi didnt move a muscle at the contact, Yongsun pulled her head to rest onto her shoulder. The gesture made Byulyi's eyes widen. The girl put her arm around her and tried to give her as much comfort as she could. 

Byulyi finally shed a tear.

Yongsun patted her shoulder as Byulyi started crying. She's never shown herself crying to anyone ever, she never even thought of herself ever crying. She sobbed onto Yongsun's warm chest. "Seulgi... Joohyun.." Her voice, so weak and fragile, enough to break Yongsun's heart. She held her head and hid her face on it and cried with her. She never thought of seeing Byulyi, the strong selfless person break down like this. 

Everyone had their heads down as the boat floated closer to the land. Their ship sank as well as the other ships. Byulyi held onto Yongsun tightly, as if she was wanting to get away from the harsh reality. Minhyuk still had Seulgi in his arms. As Wheein tried to find what she was trying to find in her pockets as she remembered she had them.

Hyejin looked at her curiously as she stirred the boat. Wheein scratched herself from reaching in her pockets, she flinched and slowly took whatever it was out. "Oh no.." Hyejin had her brow raised. "The syringe for you and Byulyi.. it broke during the impact.." She said and held her head at the pain.

Yongsun had her eyes wide at the pieces of glass on Wheein's hand. She held Byulyi's head as she slowly drifted to sleep in her arms. "What are we gonna do now.." Yongsun said above a whisper, "Our ships, our soldiers, our... friends.. are gone.. The syringe to keep Hyejin and Byulyi safe.. is gone.."

Minhyuk looked up to them suddenly for the first time. He looked all messed up, his eyes red as Seulgi's head rested on his arm. "We have to get into our Military base. Get everything we need from there, gain contact with the others from the other unit ships, maybe they survived. Gain contact with Eric. And destroy whoever did this. Kill whoever did this." He said and clenched his teeth, looking back down at his now dead bestfriend. "We are not resting till we kill all of them."

Everyone looked at him, as if agreeing to everything he suggested. Byulyi still dozed off on Yongsuns chest. "This will take another few months worth of work.. The enemy definitely wants to eliminate everyone of us after that. They're moving fast. My best guess is that they dont want anymore interference in their work. Finding our old military base which is probably swarmed with zombies, somehow getting all the electricity back working.. in a really short amount of time sine we dont know when the enemy is gonna make their move seems impossible." Hyejin said and Wheein nodded slowly.

"I dont fucking care. All i want is them Dead. It's worth trying than do nothing at all. That would mean Seulgi died for nothing and im not having that. Sergeant." He was dead serious and everyone could tell.

"No point in arguing with that. We'll do it. The only problem is, we dont have enough gear equipped to fight off zombies. We'll have to do it manually.." Hyejin said. Most of them gulpped at what she said, they were about to experience a world beyond their training.

A/N:

Im very sorry for this-