**Not an update**

A/N: Please read the whole thing and comment your thoughts..

Alright so this book is over. I know what youre thinking- "Over?! WhAT NOOO TF hOW iS thAt oVEr whAT hAppENS nEXT?!?!! AUTHOR-NIMMMMMM" Okay- lemme explain, its the end of season 1, im making two books for this cuz i realize it would be hella long. so yeah! perfect place to end it here am i right? 

Its also cuz i need to actually focus on my other unfinished book which i need a lot oF brain power for cuz- idk i've just been unmotivated. So once i finish that which wont take too long cuz that book is nearing its end, i'll be starting the second series of the book. So please be patient with me, thank you.

Also i was thinking- does anyone of you read the comic "pulse" by Ratana Satis? Its lesbian webtoon type of comic and i absolutely love it. Its about a doctor and her patient who has a heart problem. and i really wanted to convert it into a novel and make it moonsun, ofc im not gonna claim the story plot as my own, bc i love her works and art. i'll make sure to mention that its inspired by her story plot.

If any of you read that comic, what do you think? Do you want me to make a Moonsun version of it? Again, im not stealing the story plot sdkksdksd just a little heads up before anyone attacks me for it. im also gonna put this in my conversations so its better ksjksjksj, and i was thinking of doing this because it would be really nice experience to try and convert comic into a novel, bc it really isnt that easy and it'll help my writing skills in both novel books and Comics, i also plan on making a comic hehe, 

anyways i hope you guys understand! And please bare with me! Thank you!