₣łVɆ

"Theyre here. They have to be." He glanced at the tracking device before putting it back in his belt pocket, holding his gun tightly. "Byulyi if you got any ideas, now's the time to show me."

Think Byul think. Byulyi looked around her surroundings as if trying to find something she could do to drive the zombies away from the school. She had to think quick before some roaming zombie smells them and starts running. She looked at her pants and realized something. She opened the pockets at the side of her pants and grabbed a gas grenade and a normal grenade. The captain looked at her as she tried to search for places to best throw it to.

"See those bushes?" She pointed at the left side of the school, "Get there. And stay alert." Byulyi ordered and they did just that. She gulped before biting off the safety pin and throwing the gas grenade at a nearby tree following by a M26 grenade, that should be able to start a fire and use the tree as a fuel. She needed more than just fire, noise. She looked at the car, and zombies approaching from the road they came from. And because of the fire, zombies could easily see her.

Fuuuuucckkk. She thought and ran towards the car with a few zombies behind it. Lucky for her there were only five of them. She lowered the front seat and locked it making it press on the horn. The loud sound of the car started and she quickly shot the five zombies before more came, she ran towards the bushes where Hyejin and the Captain were, waiting to see if there was any following her. There wasnt which made her sigh in relief. 

"Woah." The Captain said unconciously. Byulyi smiled cheekily and the captain pat her back, "They wont be able to smell us right?"

"No, the smell emitting from the burning wood wouldnt let them, as well as the gas that i threw in there heh." She said while smirking at her well thought plan. "Now, we'll just have to wait till most zombies have gone out of the school building."

"How long do you think that'll be?" Hyejin asked, annoyingly moving a branch off her face.

"Just.. about 20 minutes at least." Byulyi said looking at her watch. The captain was looking at her in admiration, not in a weird way, he looked up to her even though he was an officer rank and Byulyi was an enlisted. He was more than impressed that she was able to think this through in a matter of seconds, she was the first trainee to survive an infect area after all, not to mention that her house was the closest to the plantation of where it all started. "Look at that" Byulyi laughed as she pointed at the burning tree, "Zombies burning themselves" Hyejin laughed too as the zombies went one by one into the fire. 

"Will the tree be able to hold it long?" Hyejin asked remembering that the fire will have to go off at some point. 

"See those trees at the back there?" Byulyi pointed, "The fire will spread, leading them to that area, farther away from the school. And once it does, this area over here," She gestured behind them. ".. Will be zombie free. At most." Hyejin nodded, understanding what she said. 

Byulyi looked at her watch again, and looked up towards the building. "Alright, nows the time to go." The both of them nodded and held their guns. "Anyone knows this place? Cuss im not the right person to follow." The captain looked at Hyejin making Byulyi look at her too.

"Alright.. Follow me." She went on ahead of Byulyi and sneaked through the side bushes, taking light footsteps and went to the side entrance of the building. 

"Wait, its not this building." The captain said as he looked at the tracking device, "It's the one over there." He pointed at the second building of the school and Hyejin nodded. She went back to sneaking, keeping an eye at her 10th and 2nd. Byulyi watching their 9th and 3rd as well as the captain watching their 6th.