₮ⱧłⱤ₮ɆɆ₦

A huge map of South Korea was situated on a table in the center of the room with Byulyi pin pointing their location and soon to-be location, explaining her plan to her team. "We should land at Gyemyeong sam-gil," She explained what she thinks that should be done and everyone else listened closely and gave their ideas as well. Byulyi mentioned that she would do a distraction on a nearby building to lure out most of the zombies away from the building as the others sneak into the plantation and Byulyi would just catch up.

Though many were against this strategy since it was basically a suicidal mission for Byulyi. Byulyi isnt immortal afterall, and without her they wouldn't know what to do. They thought that they should be the ones to protect her since she's the leader but Byulyi wasnt the type to run away and hide behind the backs of others, she was strong and selfless. 

"I'll get out of there, trust me. I wouldnt die just like that." She assured her comrades, seeing as to they were worried for her. Even Eric which was surprising.

"Yeah, she wouldnt. I trust her, and you should too." Hyejin reassured. She had her doubts but she needed to trust her, she was her bestfriend. Seulgi, Minhyuk and Eric nodded.

"Yeah, I trust you." Seulgi and Minhyuk said in unison like they always do. Meanwhile Eric cringed at the cringeyness of the situation but nodded at what Seulgi and Minhyuk said. 

"Alright, lets get this over with." Byulyi said and turned around to get her helmet. Others followed. She tied her hair in a low ponytail and put her helmet on as well as the tiny camera that The Lieutenant Colonel gave them on her shoulder. Her helmet had night vision goggles just in case it would be too dark for any of them to see. She kept all the necessary items in her cargo pants; grenades, flashlights, binoculars, a knife, etc. She even added a special silencer to her gun so it wouldnt make much noise, she encouraged the others to do so aswell.

As soon as she tightened her helmet, she was all set and went outside. Yongsun was there outside all mad and pouty which Byulyi once found disgusting now disgustingly cute and she is very confused about it. Though it was adorable, she didnt show that she was fazed by her presence. "What are you doing here?"

"You're on a mission?? And you didnt tell me?" Byulyi was happy that she wanted to know, but if Byulyi doesnt get out of this alive she would regret not telling her. And, she didnt really want Yongsun to be so nosy in her business, they werent close enough for Byulyi to tell her everything she's doing. 

"Joohyun made a slip up.. again i see." She said lowly, not meeting he eyes till she decides to. "You dont need to know anything, about me nor what i do."

"Hey team leader, get your girlfriend out of this." Byulyi scowled at Eric for the totally unnecessary but not unwanted comment. She's confused. Byulyi then gave her an order to leave and let her do her job. She had no place to know her whereabouts and doings, really, she should know that their relationship wasnt close enough.

"Cmon! We gotta leave now!" Byulyi shouted inside the room to get her teams attention. She led them to the helicopter sent by the Lieutenant that was waiting for them on the ship's helipad. "We're not letting this get till morning, understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" They went inside th helicopter and took off. She told the soldier piloting the helicopter to go to Gyemyeong sam-gil and he nodded. It was almost an hour flight to get there. Minhyuk kept fiddling with his guns trigger, Byulyi could sense he was nervous. He should really have more confidence in himself, he killed thousands and came back alive after all. She thought. She noticed Seulgi's hand reach out to his knee comforting him a little, Byulyi cant help but smile at how close the two were. She couldnt help but feel more need to protect them.

"Drop us over here." Byulyi said and the helicopter stopped moving, she pushed off the side ladder. Minhyuk felt his heart dropping as Byulyi said that whereas Hyejin kept a stone face the whole time, unfazed and unworried. It amazes him how the two were always so confident that they wont die, so confident they wont turn. Little did they know that the two were just as nervous like them deep down. "Go go!" She ordered and let the others go down first.