Finale

Wedding Day 🕙

Izuku POV:

Shiggy and Dabi decided to take a more low-key approach with their wedding. There weren't many people, just the regular amount that we have coming in and out of our house. A few heroes were invited, like Todoroki, Iida, and Ochaco. Kacchan was there, of course. For how small it was, I would say it was beautiful.

The setup was on a small private beach. The chairs were black, and the guests came in white while the two grooms were in their black tuxes. Dabi, who had become incredibly close to Kacchan, asked him to be his best man, and I was Shiggy's. The one who married the two was Toga. Of course, she was a hot mess, "You may now kiss your groom... I pronounce you crusty and crustier."

The after party was nice, but of course, knowing both of their tastes in music, it was heavy metal the entire time. The heroes were out of place as everyone else was headbanging. We danced, laughed, and swam in the cold night ocean water with our clothes on.

We were there the whole day, but it did come to an end. We went home tired but happy. I never thought things would have turned out this way for us. A group of villains living a happy life with our families.

Dabi and Shiggy adopted a kid, and so did Toga and Ochaco. They were cute and lovable. They got along with Izumi well, although there was a big age difference. Slowly but surely, everyone became a family and grew old like me.

Time Skip 🕙

The reporter thought for a moment and then turned to the camera. "Everyone around the world has been dying to hear the story of how the villains and the heroes got so mixed up. Here you have it, folks, the last living member of the League of Villains / lover of ex-pro hero Dynamite. But before we go, there is one more question that an anonymous fan wanted us to ask." I nodded, "Alright." "The question is: How do you think our lost beloved Dynamite would have told your story?" I thought for a moment, "Would he have told it the same as me? I'm not sure. We had our secrets, no matter how much we trusted each other. I would've done anything to stop my father and my husband from making such a ridiculous deal if I had known, but I didn't. Right then and there is when I knew I never truly knew his motives, but he was a good person. I think our stories would be different and similar in many ways." The reporter faced the camera once again. "Alright everyone, you heard it! The story of the alliance and the behind the scenes! Have a good night!"

A bell rang, and production stopped. I was thanked and greeted as I left to go back to our small house. Izumi gave me a call to tell me how everything has been and to congratulate me about getting the guts to say the truth.

She married Todoroki's boy and had two kids with him. They seem cute together.

Life was great with you, Kacchan, but I just wish you could've trusted me more. I love you forever, sweets. I hope we meet again.

_________________________________________

586 words