25

August

E! NEWS

'JOSHUA BASSETT HAD SECRET GIRLFRIEND BEFORE BREAKING UP WITH HER LAST MONTH?'

We've had reports that Joshua Bassett, who plays Ricky Bowen in the upcoming show High School Musical: the musical the series, has recently been through a breakup. A source close to Bassett has confirmed that he has been talking to the girl pictured above. Her name is Emma Millington and our source says that they have been talking privately as well as communicating through social media. On Instagram, the pair have been commenting and liking on each other's post the past few months, indirectly mentioning each other in various posts, however last month they seemed to have stopped completely.

This has led fans to make assumptions on what could have happened. Some fans say that she didn't like being in the spotlight and couldn't handle it. Other people have said that Joshua cheated on her, maybe with his future costar Olivia Rodrigo. Other theories include not being able to deal with a long distance relationship due to him going away for filming or even her using him for fame and he found out.

As far as we are aware, the pair have never officially met and it's unlikely they ever will.

Do you think they were together? Was it Joshua or Emma that broke it off? Who's fault was it? Is Josh going out with his costar? Who do you ship Joshua with more?

OTHER E! NEWS ARTICLES:

'JOSHUA BASSETT HAS A GIRLFRIEND?'

'MEET EMMA MILLINGTON, JOSHUA BASSETTS EX'

'JOSHUA BASSETT AND OLIVIA RODRIGO TOGETHER?'

'WHO DO YOU SHIP JOSH WITH MORE? OLIVIA OR EMMA?'

Sorry for the short chapter but I've always wanted to write a chapter like this.

I really want to start a few new books but I promised myself I would only write one at a time. I know promises are meant to be broken but I'm not sure what to do with this one. That's why I've recently been updating this book more often; I want to start a new one. I really have to stop with the drama.

I was thinking another Joshua book, I'm also thinking maybe an imagines book where you can request or I have a random idea and that's when I'll update so it won't be all the time. That way I technically get to write 2 books but only one would be "full time". So that being said comment here if you would like an imagines book? And if you have any requests?