Help - Update

Hi guys so this isn't a chapter. I haven't updated this story in about a year and I'm so bloody sorry for that. My life has been hectic and I've come to realise that writing a story isn't as therapeutic as reading. Reading and books have always been my escape, my happy zone. I thought since I've read so many I could create my own and all these ideas in my head would make it easy. But it's really not😂

I really want to finish this book just so I can say I've finally finished something because I always give up. I've come to learn it's because I'm autistic. I'm not using it as an excuse but as a reason why I'm like this and it's so reliving to know that there's a reason. I'm not just lazy and I don't procrastinate just because I cba to do anything. It's because I have to think about every single step I do everyday before I actually do them. It's exhausting and frustrating.

Sorry for ranting at everyone, but my point is, I want to finish this book. I just need time and motivation and that's something I don't have right now. So that being said if anyone would like to help me with this book I would really love and appreciate that!

I have an idea, so; if anyone like to write and has some spare time I would love for you to finish the last chapter or 2. I only really planned for there to be a few chapters left of this book anyway but for the life of me I can't write those last chapters! I have half of the next chapter wrote down so there's that to finish and then the next chapter and maybe one more. I have my plans written down so there's prompts to follow. All I ask is if someone has written the rest of my book I can read through it and change little things just so the writing style is the same. But I would never change your work or take credit for it! I would of course make an authors note tagging you, giving you credit for the work you have done. If there is anything else you would like I'm open to discussion aswell.

But if anyone think they can do this please comment or private message me. I am genuinely serious about this I would appreciate any help!

Thank you!