5

Josh

"This has been the longest day of my life!" Olivia exclaimed.

"Blame Josh! He kept laughing."

"Hey! I take offence to that you know. It's not easy trying to react to Kate's singing when Ricky is supposed to be looking at all of you." Josh defended himself.

"What's that supposed to mean!"

"Matt you know exactly what it means." Olivia sassed.

Josh just smirked.

They were walking away from the trailers ready to get back to Matts apartment for a movie night, which they desperately needed. Especially after today where they only managed to complete one scene. It totally wasn't Josh's fault. Nope. He's not the reason they had to do 27 takes of Miss Jenn singing.

It only took them 10 minutes to get there, thanks to Josh's driving ability. Dara, Frankie and Julia were coming in an hour and Sofia was with Larry at the shops getting snacks for everyone for the whole night. Josh finally had 2 minutes to himself while everyone else was getting ready but as soon as he sat on the sofa, he phone vibrated in his pocket.

Unknown
Hi

Oh shit.

I really have to stop saying that. He thought.

He immediately got up from the sofa and practically marched towards Matt's bedroom door. He barged into the room and without thinking sank down onto the end of the bed. Matt just happened to be in the middle of changing his shirt; luckily already changing out of his jeans in favour of tracksuit bottoms before Josh interrupted him. Matt pulled his shirt over his head before crossing the room towards Josh.

"What's up?"

Josh pushed his phone into Matts hands without saying anything. Matt looked down and realised why Josh was acting weird.

"Hi?"

"How do I respond to that?"

Yeah Josh was freaking out.

"Josh, maybe try saying hi back?"

Why didn't I think of that?

Josh snatched his phone back off of Matt and opened the message.

Unknown
Hi

Josh
Hi

"There you go Joshy, wasn't so hard was it?"

Yeah easy for you to say buddy.

Unknown
I just wanna ask you something
If that's okay

Josh
Yeah that's fine
I wanted to speak to you too

Unknown
Ladies first

"Yeah Josh, ladies first." Matt laughed.

"Shutup Matt"