29

November

Josh

The cast were in New York. After months of planning, their show was finally going to be out there for the world to see. Only problem was, they didn't like Olivia, and they hated Josh. But Josh wouldn't be Josh without a plan.

First, he had to get the cast together. Then he had to apologise and explain why he acted the way he did. Afterward, he was going to tell the cast the plan and hopefully they liked him enough to agree to it. Then came everything else. But one thing at a time.

The rest of the cast have already checked into the hotel they would be staying in for the week by the time Joshua's flight landed. He spent the night perfecting his plan to the point that when morning came, he hadn't gotten any sleep. But the important thing was, the plan was perfect.

The cast had the morning free before they had to do any public appearances so time was not on Josh's side.

Josh
Can you meet me in my room?
Room 33

Delivered to Livvy, Matty C, Dara, Sofia, Larry, Juj, Frankie

He only had to wait 1 minute before he heard a knock on the door. Opening it, he noticed it was Olivia.

"Hey Liv." Josh greeted.

She stepped up to him and moved her arms round his middle.

"Hey Joshy, what's going on?" She replied.

After hugging her back, he stepped away and waved her inside his room.

"I text everyone to meet me here. I have a plan."

Realisation immediately appeared on Olivia's face. She sat on the bottom of his bed and stared at Josh. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Okay so yes, I've made a plan about Emma. You know how I feel, you've been helping me through it. Even if nothing happens between us, I still would like to be civil towards each other you know, maybe even be friends." Josh rambled.

Liv just smirked.

They were interrupted by another knock on the door.
Josh crossed the room and opened the door. He stared wide eyed at the rest of the cast standing outside his hotel room door; all of them straight faced and arms crossed. Coming out of his shock, he opened the door wider and allowed them to walk through. They all looked around the room, which appeared to be nearly identical to the others. Walking in the room they all noticed Olivia sat on Josh's bed and immediately everyone's straight face turned into a frown. Frankie and Julia even went as far as to throw a glare her way. Frankie wasn't finished there.

"So why have you dragged us here. To be an even bigger dick and tell us you and Olivia thought it's been long enough that you can finally declare your undying love for each other." Frankie spat out. His hands moved to his hips and even went as far as to jut one out. It was also clear to Josh and Olivia that he hated both of their guts.

This was going to be more difficult than I thought.

"No Frankie. I promise nothing like that is going on between me and Josh. I swear."