[7]

i woke up the next morning, with someone's light breath on my neck.

i wiggled around just enough to see that niall was next to me, his eyes closed, and his bottom lip taken between his teeth.

"don't stop" he groaned, opening his eyes to look at me.

"what?"

he pulled me on top of him, placing his hands on either side of my hips, as he helped me rotate my hips. i felt him harden beneath me, sending a rush of excitement through my body as i continued to move my hips against him.

he closed his eyes again, and groaned.

i placed my hands on his stomach, feeling his muscles contract beneath my touch.

"f.uck. you're doing so good baby" he moaned.

a few moments later, he placed his hands on my hips, stopping me from moving.

"what? why'd you make me stop?"

"because"

"that's not an answer"

"i just didn't think that you'd want me c.umming on you"

i furrowed my eyes. "why do you think that?" i asked, starting to rotate my hips again, slowly.

"s.hit. s....stop" he groaned again, grabbing me, and trying to still me.

"niall, no. you stop! maybe i want you to c.um. maybe i want to see your face when you do. maybe it would make me feel pleased, knowing that i was the one who made you do so. now move your hands away from me, and stop trying to stop me. i know you dont actually want me to"

niall smirked, and shook his head, before gripping the sheets, and moaning my name.

"f.uck. i'm so close" he panted, making me move faster.

he closed his eyes, as i felt something warm beneath me.

"babe" he breathed as i laid down on his chest.

"you are such a dirty girl" he said, rubbing my back with his hands. i could almost hear the smirk.

"i'm sorry. i'll try to be good" i said, sitting up.

"no, no. naughty is a nice color on you"