[17]

*written in third person point of view*

and so, their journey then became more of an adventure.

niall and emily, were made for each other, some might say. and the way that he looked at her proved it all to be true.

nobody could make him feel the way that she did. and nobody could make her feel the way that he did.

when they were together, nothing else mattered. although, they were typically together because one of them needed a 'favor' and the only one that could help, was the on who caused the problem in the first place.

he would show up at her house, sometimes two or three in the morning, and explain how it happened.

how he was lying in bed, tossing and turning, trying to get her out of his mind. then he started thinking about her, writhing beneath him. her, moaning and screaming his name. her begging niall to let her touch him. how he would hand cuff her to her own headboard, as he ravished her body. wholly, and completely.

and that thought would turn any man on, for sure.

many times, she would show up at his office, asking him to help her, for all of the times that she had helped him.

when asked how she became so sexually frustrated, she would reply with a simple 'you made me', and that was all he needed to hear.

they had talked about a relationship outside of their physical one, and agreed that they ought to try and make something work. they both wanted, and needed more. more than just intimacy, and sexual pleasure. they needed love, and were convinced that they could love each other the way that tho other deserved to be loved.

and so the tried. they tried hard.

"love is a fragile little flame that can burn out."