[3]

Monday January 26, 2015

"mr. horan" i called, stepping out into the patient waiting area.

i smiled as i saw the familiar blonde man walking towards me. the doctors office was quite a bit busier today, but his face still stuck out amongst the small crowd.

"good morning miss. emily" he said as he stepped on the scales, yet again as i scribbled down the same weight and height as four days before-hand.

"good morning mr. niall" i replied, smiling, as i led him into a room, closing the door behind us.

he plopped down in the chair that was sitting in the corner, as i turned to type some things in to the computer. stupid modern technology. why couldn't i just write any issue that the person may be experiencing, instead of typing it? damn.

"so what seems to be the issue today, sir?"

"well, i just needed to see your face. but if you have to type something to that old doctor man of yours, tell him that i'm having a slight cough, and am just a concerned citizen, doing my utmost best not to sicken others"

"so, you've pretty much made it a regular thing to come in here, and waste my time?" i questioned, partly because i wanted to know what he would do, partly feeling a bit bothered, maybe stalked by this man. although, he was a fairly attractive young man.

his blonde hair, fair complexion, and ocean blue eyes. it might be kind of cool to be stalked, and wanted by a man such as him.

he crossed his arms across his chest as he glared up at me.

"what?"

i asked, suddenly becoming self conscious.

"you called me sir again" he said, his tone almost laced with seduction.

he stood from his seat, and walked towards me, never breaking eye contact.

the thing about eye contact; so lovely, yet so, so, so dangerous.

he put his hands on either side of me, pushing me against the wall, trapping me.

"why do you do that to me, kitten?" he asked, his voice deep, and raspy.

"d-do what?"

"you turn me on, then you leave and i don't see you again for a few days."

"maybe because you come in to my work to see me. what else am i supposed to do?"

"i have a few ideas. but you're too sweet for me to tell you"

"too sweet?"

"yes kitten. too sweet. too innocent" he said, smirking.

i thought for a moment about my next move. i could, a) play it safe and just listen to whatever this guy has to say, or b) i could act upon the feeling, of which he was provoking. i thought for a brief moment, before making up my mind, and going with the more seemingly fun idea.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, and leaned my head back on to the wall behind me.

he smiled, pushing himself against me roughly. he slid his hands down my back, placing them on my thighs.

he lifted me up, and for fear of falling, i wrapped my legs around his waist. he pressed a rough kiss to my lips, his tongue tracing my bottom lip, asking for permission, which i gladly granted.

our tongues fought for dominance, him coming out on top, as he continued to kiss me roughly, his hands running up and down my sides, and thighs, sending a tingle through my body.

but this wasn't half bad. i could get used to this. some mysterious, silent, but yet sexy man coming in everyday to see me, and taking me on the examiners table? maybe not the best place for it to happen. but with him? who cares where it was?

"i should go" i said, breaking the silence.

"why kitten? we were about to have to much fun"

"as much as i would surely love to, i have a job to tend to, niall"

"fine. but i will see you afterwards" he said, placing me back onto levitation.

"then i will be looking forward to the end of the day" the words slipped off of my tongue before i could stop them.

"you should be"

IDK HOW TO END THIS OMF. SO YEP. IT SUCKS. VOTE FOR IT ANYWHORE.