[1]

niall horan
born, september 13, 1993

i entered some information into my computer. he had come in a few moments earlier, complaining of a sore throat, and a stuffy nose. also known as "nasal conjestion" for those of us who are working in the medical field.

"so tell me, beautiful. since you got my name, does this mean that i get yours?" niall asked, giving me a cute grin as he leaned over the counter.

i brilliantly ignored his flirtatious spirit, while asking him more questions.

"when did the sore throat start?"

"a few days ago. i've been taking medicine, but it doesn't really seem to be helping"

"okay. it will be about a ten minute wait before the doctor can see you. please take a seat in our waiting area, and i will come and get you here in just a few minutes" i said, giving him a kind smile.

he nodded, thanking me as he walked towards a seat. the waiting room was empty, most probable cause; it was seven a.m. way to early for anybody to actually be up. but as a nurse, i got up aroung three thirty in the morning, and arriving to work around five forty-five a.m. just so i could unlock the front doors, and then take a seat behind the thin glass that encased me.

about ten minutes after the fetching young man had entered the medical center, i walked around and opened the door that seperated the nurses station from the patient waiting area, grabbing a clipboard as i walked out.

i tapped lightly on niall's shoulder, making him look up from his phone screen, with a smile.

"hello again, sir. please follow me"

"with pleasure" he replied, winking at me.

i casually rolled my eyes, but smiled as we walked down the hall towards the weight scales.

"could i get you to step on the scale, sir"

he obliged, then glanced at me as i scribbled his weight, and his height down on my paper.

"may i ask you a favor?" he asked.

"you may"

"please dont call me sir"

"why?"

he leaned close to me, his lips a few centimeters away from my own.

"sir is a bedroom term. and it kind of turns me on each time it slips from your pretty lips" he said, his breath fanning over my lips, sending shivers throughout my entire body.

"okay niall. the doctor will be with you shortly" i said, quickly leaving the ever so attractive man in the exam room.

i closed the door behind me, and leaned against it for a brief moment, sighing deeply.

"whoa" i breathed. no one had ever said anything like that to me.

but it was kind of.....hot.