[18]

"emily, there is a guy who is asking for you. when i took him back, he said that he must have you, and he wont let me give him his physical. he said, and i quote, 'that's em's job', so then he asked me to come and get you for him" clarissa, one of my nurses spoke quietly, trying not to disturb the other patients in the waiting room

my mind immediately went to niall, and i didn't hesitate to leave my desk, and make my way back to the rooms.

"hey kitten" niall spoke, kissing my lips as soon as i entered the room.

"hey baby" i whispered between kisses, as he walked backwards.

once his knees hit the edge of the examining bed, he laid down, his lips not once leaving mine.

i ran my hands up his chest, unbuttoning his shirt slowly, as he pulled at the hem of mine. i broke the kiss for a minute, long enough for him to remove my top.

we had been meeting like this for so long now, that i didn't fear anyone coming into the room. i'm sure that others heard both of our moans, but they never suspected anything. or at least never lead on to knowing anything was up.

his lips left mine, only to make their way down my neck, and to my chest as he cupped my breast in his hand, earning a soft moan from me.

he grabbed my bum, sitting me in his lap as he placed soft love bites along my neck, and collarbones.

"how are you?" i asked breathlessly, as he continued his kisses, and nips.

"just fine" he groaned against my neck, biting roughly at my skin, making me throw my head back, and moan his name, quite loudly.

"shh kitten. you don't want to get caught, now do you?" he asked, stopping his movements altogether.

"no, don't stop" i whimpered, moving my lips down to his neck, and doing to him what he had done to me. leaving little purple bruises all on his neck, and chest.

his breathing became rapid, as i began grinding my hips into his.

"f.uck" he groaned, his hands on my hips, helping me move against him.

"niall, i want you. i want you so badly" i begged.

"do you, now?"

"yes, please. i need you so much"

"i've waited a long time to hear you say that, you know?"

"yes, i know. but i mean it, niall. take me"

i knew that it sounded stupid, cheesy, and cliche, but in all honesty, i couldn't have cared any less. i just wanted to feel him inside of me, right here. right now.
(i am so going to hell for this)

"if you can wait until tonight, we'll have lots of fun" he suggested.

and yes, that was probably the safest idea. it would be pretty bad for the whole entire clinic to be able to hear the moans, and cries that couldn't be stifled.

"agreed. we can wait" i said, climbing off of his lap, and sliding my shirt back over my head.

niall smiled, looking at me as i rushed around, pulling my hair back up into its usual ponytail, and making sure that my makeup wasn't completely destroyed.

"babe, its going to be hard to cover these up" he said, motioning to the purple marks on my collarbone.

"s.hit" i mumbled, covering my chest."ooh, curse words sound great coming from those pretty pink lips of yours" he spoke against my neck.

"stop" i giggled, pushing him away before he could do any more damage.

"you know you love me" he defended himself as he pecked my lips.

"i never said that i didn't"