[20]

"you gon' be my baby. let me love you crazy" - chris brown (feat. usher and rick ross)*written in third person point of view*

his hands began moving down her back, stopping right above her bum.

she brought her hands up his chest, them both never letting go of eye contact.

it was in this moment, of pure and complete serenity and love, that they swore that they were infinite. she knew what she wanted, and she knew how she felt. he knew what he wanted, and he knew how he felt.

his lips met hers in a passionate kiss, and she felt it, she felt the spark that people always talked about. she felt the passion, the passion that she wanted to know and have. she felt the trust, the trust that he had for her.

the kiss turned heated quickly, as he traced her bottom lip with his tongue, easily sliding his tongue into her mouth.

her hands moved to the buttons of his dress shirt, quickly undoing them, and sliding his shirt off of his arms.

he moved his hands to the back of her thighs, lifting her, as she wrapped her arms around his waits.

he carried her to her bed, laying her down as he began kissing her neck.

she was soon left in her undergarments, as was he.

he looked at her, before placing his hands on the clasp of her bra. she reached around, and helped him as he unclasped it, letting it slip down her arms, and to the floor.

before they either one realized it, they were completely exposed to one another. but to her surprise, she was completely comfortable. she didn't feel insecure, even with him looking at her, and kissing her body, places that she never thought would be acceptable for a man to touch or kiss her.

he was gentle, and careful as he began to thrust into her. but even with as gentle as he was being, she couldn't stop the cries, and the pain that she felt.

but she trusted him to take care of her.

that, of which he did.

even after that night, he didn't stop loving her, and making love to her. he wanted her for an eternity, as did she want him. because they just meant that much to each other, and there was nothing anyone could say to keep them apart.

unless one of them were to make a mistake. of which one of them did.