[15]

his smile was enormous. as if i had just basically given him permission to do anything, and everything that he wanted to.

"lay on your back, with your legs spread apart"

i cringed. 'with your legs spread apart'  made me completely nervous. yet, i couldn't help the fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach. anticipation of what was to come, and yet my nerves were off of the wall.

"i'm going to take off your shorts, okay?" he asked, looking up at me, making eye contact.

i closed my eyes, and nodded.

his hands grazed my stomach as he pulled at the band of my cotton shorts, sending shivers down my spine.

i lifted my hips enough for him to slide them down my legs. i watched him as he took the time to fold them, and place them on my nightstand.

he let his eyes travel up my exposed skin, stopping once he made eye contact with me.

he leaned up, placing a kiss to my lips, letting his hand travel downward to my breast, cupping it. i moaned into his mouth as he squeezed lightly at the skin.

his hand began to roam once more, stopping when he reached my heat. he began rubbing teasing circles around my c.lit.

"niall" i moaned, bucking my hips, trying to get more pressure from his hand.

"you're so f.ucking wet for me, kitten" he whispered, kissing my neck hotly.

i could do nothing but moan as he continued his torture on my heat. his hands stopped their movement, long enough for him to pull my panties down my legs.

his stare was stern as his hands traced up my thighs, leaving a trail of goosebumps.

he began leaving kisses on my body, trailing from my jawline, down to my throbbing centre. i closed my eyes as he dipped his head down, kissing my c.lit.

i gripped the sheets as he began sucking, and licking at my core. he proceeded to lick a long strip from my soaking folds, to my c.lit, repeating this action multiple times.

"s.hit" i moaned, biting into my bottom lip.

he removed his mouth from me for a moment, to look up at me. his lips were coated with my arousal, making me groan.

he returned to my s.ex, this time taking a new approach as he began moving his tongue in and out of me.

i gripped the sheets so tightly, i knew my knuckles had to be white.

"you like that, kitten?" he asked, his voice sending vibrations through my entire body.

i moved my hands to his hair, tugging lightly at it, earning a low groan from him.

he continued to hum as he ate me out, making me moand, groan, and scream at some points. his actions, and words making the fire that was in my stomach burn more, and more as he continued his sweet assault.

"niall, i-i'm. s.hit" i tried to speak, but couldn't.

"you want to c.um?" he asked against my core.

"y-yes"

"then c.um for me" he said, his actions never ceasing.

within seconds, the churning in my stomach turned into more of an explosion as my o.rgasm took over, making me scream out his name, and buck my hips, as i c.ame on his tongue.

niall kissed my inner thighs, making his way back up to my lips, placing a rough kiss to them before pulling away and smiling at me.

"feel better?" he asked.

"yes." i sighed as soon as i had caught my breath.

"good. that was an experience that neither of us will soon forget" he whispered, placing another kiss to my neck.

"t-thank you" i mumbled.

he smirked against my skin. "glad i could help"